Chick went to the police station on me.

i'd do the world a favor and take her out of it
laugh.gif
jk never put hands on a woman

Originally Posted by Al Audi

for the record i dont do roids, if i did.............i mightve chris benoit'd the situation, real talk.

RT, my grandmother JUST passed, but this made my face from
frown.gif
to 
roll.gif
for a second.  Thank you OP.  And stay the &%^* away from crazy &*^*%$#, if you're a intimidating dude in any way you're gonna end up in bracelets 9 times outta 10 bc pigs always take the side of a female. 

for the record i dont do roids, if i did.............i mightve chris benoit'd the situation, real talk.

frown.gif
to 
roll.gif
for a second.  Thank you OP.  And stay the &%^* away from crazy &*^*%$#, if you're a intimidating dude in any way you're gonna end up in bracelets 9 times outta 10 bc pigs always take the side of a female. 

Originally Posted by thesaltycracker

frown.gif
to 
roll.gif

its disgustin, i know a dude in jail doin a year cuz a girl lied an said she got choked by him............SHE even was the one to bail him out

he had been in trouble before though, my record clean an i plan to keep it that way.

frown.gif
to 
roll.gif

its disgustin, i know a dude in jail doin a year cuz a girl lied an said she got choked by him............SHE even was the one to bail him out

he had been in trouble before though, my record clean an i plan to keep it that way.

frown.gif
to 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ your sig

frown.gif
to 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ your sig

too many bad experiences with mamis, im gonna try white girls now

When the white girl go to the police they gone put you under the jail...with no evidence
laugh.gif
.....na rethink that my dude

too many bad experiences with mamis, im gonna try white girls now

When the white girl go to the police they gone put you under the jail...with no evidence
laugh.gif
.....na rethink that my dude

Back
Top Bottom