Chick went to the police station on me.

double 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by trublu86

Too many stories, not enough info.
mad.gif

man i just got home

i still cant even believe how this chick was screamin help like i was about to kill her

really opened my eyes how chicks can just lie though, i kept it real an humble with officer garcia on the phone an he told me staight up in cases like this basically its the womans word against the dudes.

bout to go thru my phone pics now
officer garcia oh word ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trublu86

Too many stories, not enough info.
mad.gif

man i just got home

i still cant even believe how this chick was screamin help like i was about to kill her

really opened my eyes how chicks can just lie though, i kept it real an humble with officer garcia on the phone an he told me staight up in cases like this basically its the womans word against the dudes.

bout to go thru my phone pics now
officer garcia oh word ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by thesaltycracker

for the record i dont do roids, if i did.............i mightve chris benoit'd the situation, real talk.

RT, my grandmother JUST passed, but this made my face from
frown.gif
to 
roll.gif
for a second.  Thank you OP.  And stay the &%^* away from crazy &*^*%$#, if you're a intimidating dude in any way you're gonna end up in bracelets 9 times outta 10 bc pigs always take the side of a female. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ your sig
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm bout that.  Preached it way before I knew of like minded individuals.

I'm too old & been lurking for way too long to wanna get the normal newb treatment
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by thesaltycracker

for the record i dont do roids, if i did.............i mightve chris benoit'd the situation, real talk.

RT, my grandmother JUST passed, but this made my face from
frown.gif
to 
roll.gif
for a second.  Thank you OP.  And stay the &%^* away from crazy &*^*%$#, if you're a intimidating dude in any way you're gonna end up in bracelets 9 times outta 10 bc pigs always take the side of a female. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ your sig
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm bout that.  Preached it way before I knew of like minded individuals.

I'm too old & been lurking for way too long to wanna get the normal newb treatment
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

I KEPT GETTING A BLOCKED CALL.......I FINALLY PICKED UP...........GUESS WHO

IM CALLIN THAT OFFICER TOMORROW, HE WORK THE DAY SHIFT THE DISPATCHER TOLD ME HE WILL BE IN AT 730AM

ALWAYS WANNA TAKE THE FEMALE SIDE, SHE TOLD ME STRAIGHT UP DUDE WANTED TO ARREST ME BUT SHE MADE SURE SHE DIDNT WANT ME TO GET IN TROUBLE

SHE CROSSED THE LINE WHEN SHE GOT THE BOYS INVOLVED.

CHICK ON THE PHONE CRYIN, SAYIN SORRY, TALKIN ABOUT HER AUNT GOT CANCER ETC.................DAMN ALL THAT.

YES IM MAD.

I KEPT GETTING A BLOCKED CALL.......I FINALLY PICKED UP...........GUESS WHO

IM CALLIN THAT OFFICER TOMORROW, HE WORK THE DAY SHIFT THE DISPATCHER TOLD ME HE WILL BE IN AT 730AM

ALWAYS WANNA TAKE THE FEMALE SIDE, SHE TOLD ME STRAIGHT UP DUDE WANTED TO ARREST ME BUT SHE MADE SURE SHE DIDNT WANT ME TO GET IN TROUBLE

SHE CROSSED THE LINE WHEN SHE GOT THE BOYS INVOLVED.

CHICK ON THE PHONE CRYIN, SAYIN SORRY, TALKIN ABOUT HER AUNT GOT CANCER ETC.................DAMN ALL THAT.

YES IM MAD.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Its scary how easy girls really have it to ruin a dude's life...

chick told me straight up on the phone how i basically coulda got arrested with her OK, WHEN I AINT EVEN DO NOTHIN!!

i dont think she (&*#$#$# realize how serious she made (&#$ today, my boss called me into the office all worried...............she like ya think ya gonna make it thru the day or...........??

man nah for real man. it is scary

a dude has no rights in cases like this for the most part.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Its scary how easy girls really have it to ruin a dude's life...

chick told me straight up on the phone how i basically coulda got arrested with her OK, WHEN I AINT EVEN DO NOTHIN!!

i dont think she (&*#$#$# realize how serious she made (&#$ today, my boss called me into the office all worried...............she like ya think ya gonna make it thru the day or...........??

man nah for real man. it is scary

a dude has no rights in cases like this for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom