Chico is dead

Forgot which podcast # exactly it was but Joe Rogan was talking about how we deem some in society as mentally ill and others just plain evil and how he felt that anyone capable of just taking another persons life like that has some sort of mental illness.

Something happened along the way that altered the state of their brains and felt like even those who kill deserve our empathy.

That's me paraphrasing, I don't remember the exact podcast offhand (I believe he was talking about the Cleveland killer Steve Stephens) but looking at twitter today and seeing how polarizing Aaron Hernandez' death has been for people, I can't help but feel like Joe might be on to something...

I mean from the perspective of neuroscience, guys like Sam Harris even will tell you that free-will is merely an illusion. Guys who cut open the human brain for a living and examine the brains of everyone from children to the brains of killers, can tell you there's something very different chemically and structurally between someone who has a healthy functioning brain and someone who has incurred abuse or stress.

From that standpoint, I can empathize for someone like Aaron Hernandez. He lost his father at a relatively young age, and his mother herself has stated that his father's death profoundly impacted Hernandez' behavior.

Granted murderers come from all walks of life, from people who grew up in dire circumstances where gratuitous violence was an everyday reality to those who grew up in warm loving households. I do think neurologically speaking, something has to be wrong with a persons brain to go out and kill in cold blood.

I think we shouldn't lambast people for having empathy. For what could've been, for his children, his family. I think it's normal as humans that we can put ourselves into other people's shoes and think about the possibilities.

Rogan also spoke about how it could be any of us. That any of us could snap in the right circumstances and IMO, he's right.
Or maybe he just glorified by the gangsta lifestyle.

Media so damn wack nowadays...like what do you gain out of putting this story out.

shutting all the conspiracy theories up.

you had guys in here thinking he didnt kill himself well now theres proof he did and it wasnt no funny business

and alot of you guys in here for some reason cannot stomach a pro athlete or entertainer being gay for some reason.

im glad this **** came out cuz now we know why he killed odin and how foul he was giving his gay lover more money than his own daughter

Last edited:
shutting all the conspiracy theories up.

you had guys in here thinking he didnt kill himself well now theres proof he did and it wasnt no funny business

and alot of you guys in here for some reason cannot stomach a pro athlete or entertainer being gay for some reason.

im foul he was giving his gay lover more money than his own daughter

No doubt.

Smear campaign aside, this is what struck me:

"Hernandez’s alleged longtime male lover, the high school friend, was interviewed extensively by authorities after Lloyd’s murder, and was forced to testify in front of a grand jury. Law enforcement officials also say Hernandez moved a large amount of money into three accounts shortly before his arrest for the Lloyd killing: one account was for his fiancée; a second was for his daughter; the third, where the most money was moved, was for that friend."

I don't know what to believe, but if he moved more money into a male associates account than his fiance or daughter, somethings not adding up.

Last edited:
there might be a clause in his contract where da Patriots still gotta pay da millions they owe Hernandez to his daughter.

Last edited:
Patriots withheld the bonus when Hernandez was convicted of killing Odin Lloyd
But under state law, Hernandez will likely be declared innocent posthumously
Massachusetts tends to vacate convictions of people who die before an appeal
That would mean the Patriots are contractually obliged to pay out, lawyers say
His daughter, Avielle, is likely to get the remains of his estate, including bonus
Legal fees and Hernandez's years in prison mean he likely didn't have much cash
And the $3.5m bonus is being targeted by the families of his alleged victims
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4431342/amp/Aaron-Hernandez-s-family-3-5m-Patriots.html

If that is how it goes, then I'm fine with the daughter getting the money.

Make sure she gets the support she needs, and has a financially easy life.

Last edited:
That what I thought once I heard he killed himself...

Them lawyers and court sucking him dry and they were about to start coming for that real estate. So he had to off himself to keep the little cash he had.

This just reaffirmed that I wouldn't survive in jail. Hernandez was like 6'3 250 and still getting his doo doo shoot played with

Back
Top Bottom