**CHIEF KEEF**

For what its worth I haven't heard Mister ever diss Durk at all. Also it seems like son has been distancing himself from Rico and the other goons making some other type of music lately

Last edited:
So from what the news keeps showing me everyone in chicago is illiterate, cant figure out a belts intended purpose, and everyone rock a das efx hibbitty rippity haircut. 

Reese just doesn't have the same work ethic as Keef, Durk, even Fredo.

He's still very much in the streets doing stupid ****.

I had a feeling that this was the case :smh:

Say what you want about Keef, but that ___ is ALWAYS making new music. I respect that drive.

There's nothing to respect about him picking cold beats, ruining them by drolling on himself an mumbling over the tracks, that's not music... it's production homicide.

I think Reese's issue is he doesn't have a lot of bank backing him, I'm sure Def Jam isn't shelling out too much paper for mixtape projects out here, and he didn't have a huge hit to carry him an get his pockets right from the jump.

With that said, Quality > Quantity any day of the week.

Last edited:
Lil Reese on his Jay elec steeze. I use to think he was the best until I got hip to durk and Reese a stopped working. Then I heard herb n bibby so I have no desire to even wanna hear Reese anymore

As far as rapping, LA was probably the nicest out of that whole 300/600 camp.

Boss Topp ain't too bad either.

roll.gif
mean.gif

I got 30 in this glock but imma give you a two piece.. that's it.

She know I gotta plenty thots but she don't wanna lose me... thats i t
pimp.gif

IDK if this was posted or not but it knocks.
L'A could actually rap.

So soon as i got into LA and the whole 600 crew of course he passed then when I saw this all im thinkin is I know yall crews beefin but you aint have to go on LA like that then I checked out the song above and LA said "Shondale how that hot **** feel" Now I dont think lil jay was too wrong for what he said

All in all i wish they all was cool chi town would be the new ATL in terms of music by now

So soon as i got into LA and the whole 600 crew of course he passed then when I saw this all im thinkin is I know yall crews beefin but you aint have to go on LA like that then I checked out the song above and LA said "Shondale how that hot **** feel" Now I dont think lil jay was too wrong for what he said

All in all i wish they all was cool chi town would be the new ATL in terms of music by now

Drill music is more special than atl music L'a ain't coming out wit no more songs all his good ish became an instant classic the second they zipped up that plastic

Last edited:

This **** is sad how young they are. I mean...to make it to 25 is like making it to 50 for these kids.

Last edited:
Drill music is more special than atl music L'a ain't coming out wit no more songs all his good ish became an instant classic the second they zipped up that plastic

I agree but when he said shondale how it feel he was talkin about the guy they always makin fun of tooka he just said his real name

Then on the king yella video lil jay was like la how that hot **** feel smh

Lil jay probably the wildest one

Son got shot 11 times and still poppin off at the mouth

No respect for life at all.

I agree but when he said shondale how it feel he was talkin about the guy they always makin fun of tooka he just said his real name

Then on the king yella video lil jay was like la how that hot **** feel smh
I understand that but *shrugs* clearly he has no F**ks to give. yal dont know anybody in ur circle with the same mindset these yung men? Im numb that blatant disrespect for life. I feel like the youth of today is so interest on making $$$ and their mark on the culture that dying at 24 with a name and sum racks is better than living til your like 80 something as just another nikka.

That's them 800 dudes. They beefing w/ 300/600 & STL.

They openly brag about the **** on social media.

All of em do. This lil butch broad openly claimed that she "made Oblock" a few days ago and judging from the people vouching it must hold some weight.

Back
Top Bottom