**CHIEF KEEF**

Usually yes but I think these boys just got bad social skills, Keef the same way in interviews even that kid Travis Scott but I think that's just cause he be playing with his nose too much :lol:

mondaynightraw mondaynightraw it isn't ducktales believe it or not, one of his rivals were got a video saying like 10 people got shot on his block in a two day period, another calls them no limit trackstars because all they do is run

Knew King Louie and Keef was gonna start beefing after he threw that shade in that video with him talking about the Chicago gang culture

What is going on here lol

Fam stay getting poked in the city.
laugh.gif

Ready for CC next year,though.
glasses.gif

Not sure if I am understand this IG post

Seems as if he is calling someone from GBE ***** for messing with a driver

What does this have to do with Keef

I could be wrong someone explain this

Chief Keef basically dissed Louie on "Morgan Tracy" when he said "naw I ain't no brick ..but I'm money dancin" . Louie's dead homie invented the dance

Chief Keef basically dissed Louie on "Morgan Tracy" when he said "naw I ain't no brick ..but I'm money dancin" . Louie's dead homie invented the dance
That's not really a slight at Louie but at Bricksquad GD's in general.

The GBE/Mubu beef started over a fight in Iowa over the chain Ballout stole from Soulja Boy.

In other news....

Somebody gotta step in Chicago and stop this **** immediately 

Last edited:

That's not really a slight at Louie but at Bricksquad GD's in general.

The GBE/Mubu beef started over a fight in Iowa over the chain Ballout stole from Soulja Boy.

In other news....

Somebody gotta step in Chicago and stop this **** immediately 
LMFAOOO BRUH What the **** this is some Saints Row 3 type ****

Is that a rocket launcher? :smh: these dudes would do anything for a lil attention and be snitching on themselves and dont even know it

^^^^Ohh hell to the nawwww; these dudes really just took it to the level above next...:x

Like how the hell do you even get something like that? Furthermore, who is the numbskull that actually thought it'd be a good idea to sell these things to these lil savages?

Chiraq indeed!!!

That massive shooting in the Back of the Yards neighborhood a few months ago was done using military grade weapons.
A gunman with a military-grade assault rifle opened fire on a pickup basketball game in the Back of the Yards neighborhood late Thursday, injuring 13 people and dragging the city back into the international spotlight for its violent crime problem.

At least 16 bullets were fired into Cornell Square Park around 10:15 p.m. on Thursday, wounding a 3-year-old boy and a dozen other people. All are expected to survive, many with wounds to their arms and legs.

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Shell casings found around the blood-soaked basketball courts were 7.62 mm rounds, which are traditionally used in AK-47 assault rifles and rarely found in gang attacks on Chicago’s South Side. Though gun violence has long plagued the city’s impoverished neighborhoods, offenders almost never use military-style weapons.

**** been out of hand, this is really 3rd world country type warfare in one of the major cities of the US

****** performing Jihad in the name of BD, Malcolm and Martin weeping in their graves.

It ain't gonna stop either unless it somehow effects the white community which I doubt

Back
Top Bottom