**CHIEF KEEF**

Are these media outlets bringing awareness to what's going on or exploiting it ? I just felt uneasy watching the Noisey documentary. Didn't feel like that with the WorldStar joint though.

Last edited:
Are these media outlets bringing awareness to what's going on or exploiting it ? I just felt uneasy watching the Noisey documentary. Didn't feel like that with the WorldStar joint though.
They're exploiting it .. Just like South Central in the early 90s

The Noisey and the WSHH are really the same exact thing. So is the protein doc on Chicago.

Whether knowingly or unknowingly, all of them are straddling on the line of exploitation and awareness.

There are people that are going to watch and understand how bad the situation is. At the same time, they give even more street cred and validity to the music...so some people are going to find it cool.

They definitely serve as promo for the music. Whether that's the intent or not...I can't say.

Last edited:
Smh @ that square *** dude interviewing them acting like its some type of spectacle let these dudes live :smh:

These documentaries make the situation in Chicago look even worst

Last edited:
Noisey better give the homie Lil Reese some shine; dude is far from camera shy and will actually speak unlike Chief Keef who has zero energy/gives the most boring interviews known to man. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Noisey better give the homie Lil Reese some shine; dude is far from camera shy and will actually speak unlike Chief Keef who has zero energy/gives the most boring interviews known to man. :smh:  

This. I think the fact that Keef doesn't speak and is very awkward and dejected (aspergers ?) with these media outlets makes them go ga ga over him. It's like all these outlets are having a race to see which one he opens up with first.

Keef doesnt have aspergers lmao, he just one of them cats that wont talk to you if he aint comfortable around you.

:lol: @ that aspergers nonsense still being brought up.

"We don't **** with new __s" He said that from day one. Only difference is he meant it.

For what its worth its I ain't ever hear none of those FBG or Wugga World dudes say **** Fredo or D Rose. They know some **** we obviously don't

D rose look like he hang wit my lil brothers smh. These ****** look like babies and catching bodies

Back
Top Bottom