**CHIEF KEEF**

all i know is edai pays for pu*** and drives trucks.
iranmaybe.png

Sounds like a nice guy...

There is zero chance he beats the case, and even if he gets a murder 2 charge it's still unlawful use of a weapon since all guns are illegal in chicago so either way he is gonna be in jail a long time

False,but Rondo dunzo

been bumpin LA heavy

Blood money might be responsible for any cannibalism in chicago

quick question was the driver Rondo allegedly killed even involved in the altercation earlier that day?

this still confuses the hell out of me

I guarantee you they snitched on each other. What the news didn't mention is that Cdai got picked up and released before Rondo. Then Rondo went to jail. Now they got Rondo to tell on Cdai.

All that tough talk and now these boys about to go to jail with grown men and get a dose of reality.

Keef got arrested yesterday. AGAIN.

Last edited:
Yea i think cdai turned himself in before ans got released then they nabbed rondo

I guarantee you they snitched on each other. What the news didn't mention is that Cdai got picked up and released before Rondo. Then Rondo went to jail. Now they got Rondo to tell on Cdai.

All that tough talk and now these boys about to go to jail with grown men and get a dose of reality.

Keef got arrested yesterday. AGAIN.

What makes you so sure they snitched on each other? I honestly feel like they didn't snitch on each other, seems like theres just mad evidence on both of them. From
Fingerprints on the car to cdai apparently leaving his phone at the crime scene

Bunch of doofuses, plastering all the evidence on twitter/IG. Just makes it easier than finding semen under the stove.

****** killed a working man for nothing, he wasn't even in it
Shooting anyone in a rival neighborhood is one of the most ridiculous things there is. I'll never understand it.

Same thing happened in DC years ago where dudes from two different hoods were going back and forth shooting ANYONE in the opposite neighborhood. They didn't care if they were old ladies, children, etc. If you were from the neighborhood and you were standing outside, you were a target. A kid visiting family from down south ended up getting killed.

i'm watching the news right now and they just reported on a shooting at Chief Keef's home.

and they're saying someone called the police and said "Chief Keef shot me"

Smh. He was posting up a whole bunch of pics of guns last night on IG talking about "We ready"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom