**CHIEF KEEF**

It's one of those songs that you CANNOT listen to while out after a night of drinking brown

Him & Gotti had the hardest songs of that year with don't know them & got them racks. Can't believe that was 4 years ago :x

tired.gif

Lil durk new tape nice so far. Haven't heard him OD on the auto tune and mess a song up yet

Only up to Hit The Lotto, but the besides that song and Short, everything else goes. Don't know if he entirely produced Knock It Off by himself, but that track is filthy :smokin

I have a theory about why this guy isn't as big as he should be.

He was hand picked by Jimmy Iovine and was primed to be the biggest thing in music at one point. In a short amount of time he probably influenced pop culture as much as ANYONE this decade. At face value...he should be 100x the star that 21 Savage is right now. It doesn't make sense that he just didn't sell well and thus nobody wants to deal with him anymore. I'm not buying it.

If anyone remembers that Nore interview on Vlad when he talked about how to get ahead in the business...I think Chief Keef was asked to walk through one of those "doors" and he didn't do it. 

Last edited:
I have a theory about why this guy isn't as big as he should be.

He was hand picked by Jimmy Iovine and was primed to be the biggest thing in music at one point. In a short amount of time he probably influenced pop culture as much as ANYONE this decade. At face value...he should be 100x the star that 21 Savage is right now. It doesn't make sense that he just didn't sell well and thus nobody wants to deal with him anymore. I'm not buying it.

If anyone remembers that Nore interview on Vlad when he talked about how to get ahead in the business...I think Chief Keef was asked to walk through one of those "doors" and he didn't do it. 
What doors we talking about?

That's still the "independent/you on your own" door technically in this scenario. 

When you got "the machine" behind you that's a whole different ball game. 

Back
Top Bottom