**CHIEF KEEF**

Okay I read some post in the last couple pages. Stop blaming music. Its the culture here. In from Hyde Park, my best friend is from Englewood. The same Chicago neighborhood as Keef. No one is mentioning that 19 people got murdered in the same night in Englewood. About 1 in 6 or 7 Chicago murders happens in that city if my rough math is correct. Kids get jumped into gangs in a neighborhood between both of ours and part of the initiation is learning to drive-by. Two people got killed the last time that happen. No one snitches round there out of either fear, distrusting police, or because thats what they know to do.

Last edited:
LilReese300
!! ***** were da bricks at...#300

Swaggotod
@LilReese300 bricksuad D Block. Yall know how we rock

LilReese300
@SwaggOTOD u a !! boa

LilDurk
@LilReese300 @swaggotod same ***** on bet snitchin

Swaggotod
@lildurk_ I know u dont want NO smoke. I aint seen u in da hood since. Shiddd nobody seen ya soft[..]

LilDurk
@SwaggOTOD y'all sum **** turn up y'all aint MAKIN noise

Swaggotod
Im on lamrin smoking dopeeee

SwaggOTOD
Its nice as hell outside yall.

LilReese300
@SwaggOTOD Scary[..] not out here I wish u can see me Ridin rite na lol old[..] pic 4am !!

These lil dudes livin the life your favorite rapper raps about sad but true...They like Wild Cowboys they bust they guns for anything but I been saying something gonna happen to KEEF sooner or later cause he deep in the streets & he don't care...Dude got a record deal but he can't escape the streets..:smh:

Them ****** out on Lamron chillin. This can only get worse. 

With that said.....We BDK 
wink.gif

Why does Keefs dad seem so nonchalant about the whole thing according to the statement

i don't know why dudes are still talking about how they act. it isn't new in the midwest. he's just popular so people wanna talk about it. it's been like this since the 90's. and people are up in arms now? :lol: :smh:

i agree, hate being sober should have just been keef. 50 has no place on that song and wiz is corny.

Back
Top Bottom