**CHIEF KEEF**

I always see people on Youtube commenting that he has Aspergers, and after watching that Power 92.1 interview I think it's safe to say that he indeed does.

:x I thought his **** on the breakfast club was bad but I was obviously wrong. Baby girl was pulling teeth & still barely got anything :smh:

It seems like Chief Keef can’t stay away from legal issues. He is being accused of impregnating a girl who is still in middle school and now she is suing him for an undisclosed amount of child support including health insurance and other medical expenses.

Not only that, he can be charged with a misdemeanor for “criminal sex abuse.” Even though they are both underage, in the state of Illinois when both parties are between the ages of 9 and 17, the older of the two is committing the crime. Keef can dodge the “criminal sex abuse” charge if the girl’s parents dont press charges. If the girl’s parents does press charges, he can face a maximum of 1 year in jail and he would have to register as a sex offender for 10 years.

via TMZ

It’s true what they say, “Mo Money, Mo Problems.”
Its just not stopping.....

I was dead when the 50 cent question came up and he was like "NA!!!" I don't think he suffers from any mental handicaps I jus think he's antisocial and cud use press/interview training. But he's to ratchet for that

Fredo kinda go in, Imma be lookin for that Krueger mixtape

Why they got free sosa tees for a ***** that got like 54 days left in baby bookings tho ? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom