**CHIEF KEEF**

Pretty much.

If you're a grown man listening to this music and/or following the tragedies playing out in these kids' lives for entertainment purposes, you seriously need to reexamine your life. **** is literally shameful. Y'all ************* in here gossiping about these kids lives' like their the ******* Kardashians while these kids are dying on a daily basis in Chicago and y'all sitting behind a computer screen nowhere near that world.

And, like I've stated before, y'all nodding your head and memorizing lyrics of kids talking about killing one another and kids that have actually been killed, like "This **** goes hard. That beat is :x :wow: :pimp:." Some of y'all even got avy's with these dudes in it...

**** outta here...

No use trying. Plenty dudes on here true colors BEEN exposed.

They just post a couple "you mad" .gifs to any objectors and talk about rustled jimmies instead of owning up to anything or discussing it.

Plus a lot of these people are like 15/16/17 and don't care

Pretty much.

If you're a grown man listening to this music and/or following the tragedies playing out in these kids' lives for entertainment purposes, you seriously need to reexamine your life. **** is literally shameful. Y'all ************* in here gossiping about these kids lives' like their the ******* Kardashians while these kids are dying on a daily basis in Chicago and y'all sitting behind a computer screen nowhere near that world.

And, like I've stated before, y'all nodding your head and memorizing lyrics of kids talking about killing one another and kids that have actually been killed, like "This **** goes hard. That beat is
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
." Some of y'all even got avy's with these dudes in it...

**** outta here...
You like rappers talking about gun play and selling drugs to the community, but when it comes to the real thing it's a bit too real for you? Just say that.

Ever watched a documentary? Yeah? They're entire documentaries on all type of ****..hell there is one based on the **** that's going on in Chicago right now...Guess what? Millions of views on them for a reason. 

It's quite unfortunate what is happening in Chicago, but people like real life ****. You can feel free to continue to talk about who is/who isn't entertained while you continue to read this thread. 

You like rappers talking about gun play and selling drugs to the community, but when it comes to the real thing it's a bit too real for you? Just say that.

Ever watched a documentary? Yeah? They're entire documentaries on all type of ****..hell there is one based on the **** that's going on in Chicago right now...Guess what? Millions of views on them for a reason. 

It's quite unfortunate what is happening in Chicago, but people like real life ****. You can feel free to continue to talk about who is/who isn't entertained while you continue to read this thread. 

Aye...on the cool.....like low key.....you just said a whole bunch of nothing.

If you can't see the difference between rappers saying "i SOLD drugs" or "I'll kill you" while they're normal tax paying citizens who used to thug and teenagers rapping "I'm gonna kill you" and after they murder somebody saying "smoking on that Blood Money" or "ask LA how that hot **** feel" then it's you with the issue.

NWA, Pac, Jeezy, etc all say "yeah I used to do this OR I'm just saying what I see in the hood"

Whereas these dudes is sayin "yo I just popped dude last night...I'm actually gone pull a home invasion after I finish this blunt"

Last edited:
This thread isn't about curbing the violence.

No one here has given any proposals for solutions, esp not you two. 

What's your point though? Nobody said this thread was about that. Dude came in and said basically If you a full grown man supporting this there's an issue. That's it.

Your response was basically "oh yeah **** just too real for you" when there is CLEARLY a problem when supposedly mature adults hype up the music when it's simply detailing these kids CURRENT lifestyle of murder and violence.

They love this ****. I know because I know Young GDs personally. They LOVE this life...they've grown to bask in the romanticism...and if I'm 25+ I'd feel like a damn imbecile supporting this.

This stuff is horrible...

31 shootings or 31 murders this weekend? My god.

I can't watch these music videos anymore. That instagram holding the guns is disturbing. Might need to just listen to Young Chop instrumentals while I lift instead of putting this teen killer rap in my brain.

Real question: what would happen if Chief Keef died? Would it make an impact, or would he be just another body?

No one here has given any proposals for solutions, esp not you two.

Man if it was that easy, Chicago would be fixed by now. It's impossible.

Last edited:

Another body

I can't watch these music videos anymore. That instagram holding the guns is disturbing. Might need to just listen to Young Chop instrumentals while I lift instead of putting this teen killer rap in my brain.

Real question: what would happen if Chief Keef died? Would it make an impact, or would he be just another body?

Real **** I dont care what rapper dies. thats they problem not mine. most of these ****** think they invincible or just dont care about dying on some apacalypto ****. I dont think non of they music is groundbreaking or hot as everybody else do. Some of its decent but its better **** out here imo. If ****** wanna shoot it out every other day like they playing laser tag thats on them. In my hood ****** never stay in the same spot for more than 30 minutes cause we already know

Real **** I dont care what rapper dies. thats they problem not mine. most of these ****** think they invincible or just dont care about dying on some apacalypto ****. I dont think non of they music is groundbreaking or hot as everybody else do. Some of its decent but its better **** out here imo. If ****** wanna shoot it out every other day like they playing laser tag thats on them. In my hood ****** never stay in the same spot for more than 30 minutes cause we already know
im truly convinced thats you lol

Last edited:
Lame ***** be quiet

Why do you even have pictures of young boys on your computer in the first place you sandusky *** *****

Last edited:

Another body

Allllllooooot of really good instrumentals have been wasted on these dudes, whether it's Chop, Lex Luger, 12 Hunna, etc. At least Bibby and Herb have some self-awareness when they rap (along with being flat out better rappers in general). But Chief Keef and all these other 300/600/whatever dudes are just aimless and the clock is just ticking on them to be killed eventually.

Allllllooooot of really good instrumentals have been wasted on these dudes, whether it's Chop, Lex Luger, 12 Hunna, etc. At least Bibby and Herb have some self-awareness when they rap (along with being flat out better rappers in general). But Chief Keef and all these other 300/600/whatever dudes are just aimless and the clock is just ticking on them to be killed eventually.
Sosa is the only one out of the whole Chicago scene I can listen to. He makes ignorant music true enough but its catchy I dig it.

Never said I was no thug or gangbanger. But I hang with ****** thats about that and its as real as it gets where I live so I seen a lot of ****.
U ain't the only one my ***** but u keep relating this **** to u like u with these ****** or something. Its always "another body dropped but IDC in my hood ****** look both ways every 2 minutes, we already know the drill". We get it bro u in Chicago and see this **** daily

well for what it worth why come in this thread if you dont like whats goes on in it

my 2 cent 

your comment was pointless...your 2 cents was refunded back to you.

only comments that can be made in threads

is that of approval? damn y'all be saying some of the most illogical

**** on here :rofl:.

Last edited:
Why do you even have pictures of young boys on your computer in the first place you sandusky *** *****

It takes about 8 seconds to google image search "white gangbanger poser"

Although I could see those dudes listening to Lil Wyte instead.

Last edited:
Keef ain't going to get killed living at that mansion in the suburbs. :lol:

His neighbors are low key waiting for it though.

Who would you have rather heard on Chop's best beats he gave to Sosa?

I have to say Pusha T, maybe the MMG folks.

^Pusha T already got one of his best beats in "Blocka", but besides him, anyone of Gucci Mane/Jeezy/Yo Gotti. Basically a bunch of rappers Chief Keef probably grew up listening to who do that type of music better than him

Back
Top Bottom