**CHIEF KEEF**

I liked almost all of reese's solo songs on SS2, but I really didn't like the features, I mean i don't mind durk by himself, but I don't think that reese's style mixes very well with durk

I need more of this Sosa my ***** damn near had me outside in my neighborhood waving my tooly 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

These dudes don't care about ****, over there taping him dying on the floor instead of trying to get him to the hospital or something. Just for some RT's smh

Lil ***** just posted rip to 3 other lil ***** 20 hours ago, now he dead today :smh:

**** is sick bruh. That vid just ruined my night.

This thread is wild. Dudes rap about all this crazy **** and you guys eat it up. One of them dies and then it's all sad. Rinse and repeat.

At some point this **** has to make you angry. We can't possibly be this desensitized for this not to bother you on a deep personal level.

i aint even tryin to watch the video mang i dont wanna see that ****. Sosa rap that g **** and he bout it, but damn if I don't feel for the homie everytime he go thru it. Is the homie even 21 yet?

i aint even tryin to watch the video mang i dont wanna see that ****. Sosa rap that g **** and he bout it, but damn if I don't feel for the homie everytime he go thru it. Is the homie even 21 yet?
what makes him "bout it"

Does being bout it make it cool? I don't get the logic of loving this music but not loving when they actually kill or when they get killed. Or influence others to do the same.

But it's just music tho right

Back
Top Bottom