Chief Keef's 8th grade baby mama sued him for child support and got 2,000+ a month from da judge

Rapper Chief Keef
Sued for Child Support ...
BY A MIDDLE SCHOOLER

Exclusive
0118-chief-keef-1.jpg
17-year-old rapper Chief Keef is already getting a head start on his baby mama drama -- in fact, he's so far ahead of the game ... he allegedly impregnated a girl who's STILL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL ... and now, she's suing for child support.

The girl filed the petition for child support in Chicago, claiming Keef -- real name Keith Cozart -- fathered a baby daughter with her back in 2011.

The girl's exact age is unclear, but according to the docs, she currently attends a Chicago middle school -- meaning she was .. at MOST ... in 8th grade when she conceived the child, but could have been in 6th grade.

Cozart -- who has since worked with Kanye West, Young Jeezy, and Rick Ross -- was 15 at the time.

In Illinois, it is considered a misdemeanor for two people under the age of 17 to have sex ... even if they're in a consensual relationship. When both parties are between 9 and 17 years old, the older person commits a crime called "criminal sexual abuse."

Punishment for the crime includes a max sentence of one year in jail ... and a requirement to register as a sex offender for ten years -- but in reality, these cases are almost never prosecuted.

The most likely scenario in which Keef would face a judge is if the girl's parents press charges -- but if that hasn't already happened, it probably won't.

The girl is suing Keef for an undisclosed amount of child support, including health insurance and other medical expenses. Calls to both Keef's people and the girl's family were not returned.

Keef's no stranger to legal problems -- he was just sentenced to 60 days in juvey for violating his probation on a gun charge.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/21/chief-keef-baby-mama-lawsuit-grade-school-young-girl/#ixzz2TB7zjhkZ
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

Rapper Chief Keef
17 Years Old ... With HUGE Child Support Bills

Exclusive
0509-chief-keef-getty-3.jpg
17-year-old rap prodigy Chief Keef is making bank off his music -- GREAT NEWS -- except he knocked up a girl and now has to pay a TON in child support based off his budding income.

TMZ broke the story, Keef -- real name Keith Cozart -- was sued for child support​ by his middle-school-aged baby mama earlier this year. She claimed Keef fathered her kid -- born in 2011 -- when he was only 15.

According to court docs, the teenage rapper pulls in about $13,000 A MONTH!!! Pretty baller considering his age.

As a result, a judge ordered Keef to pony up $2,600 a month in child support -- based on his lucrative career -- plus $500 in day care expenses and $10,400 in previously unpaid support. A hearing is set for next month to finalize the amount.

Congrats Keef, you've arrived.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/13/chief-keef-baby-mama-child-support/#ixzz2TB85ODYK
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

my question is what da hell does a middle schooler need that much money for child support, im willing to bet her mama still taking care

of her.

dudes have no self control.

i knew when i starting &$^%#$*&$% i wasnt gonna have kids before the age of 30

dudes have no self control.

i knew when i starting &$^%#$*&$% i wasnt gonna have kids before the age of 30
I thought the same thing, then I came across some faulty protective equipment and...yeah.

Yeah tho, spurting seed everywhere is not a sound fiscal strategy. It's a damn shame how these tillers can just get pregnant by any old body then use them like a lottery ticket when they get a little shine. What kind of life is that for a kid? These rich'nfamous dudes do have to be smarter, but the way the system works is ****** up.

"8th Grade Baby Mama"...hey-soos. That is just not a cool sentence. At least I got a boy...I'm often thankful for that.

500$ day for day care services ... :x

That's mad od ...

But if she is that young and the kid is his ... i can't even be mad

$500 in daycare services not $500 a day, if that's what you thought :lol:

So he's basically covering EVERYTHING, so what's she gonna do?? And from the looks of it he takes care of his other daughter so she must be using this child as a pawn. We never see any pics of her like KayKay.

The system :smh:

500$ day for day care services ... :x

That's mad od ...

But if she is that young and the kid is his ... i can't even be mad

It's not $500 per day...

I'm guessing it's either per week, or it's just $500 for the month. If it's the latter, $500 per month is DIRT CHEAP.

It's not $500 per day...

I'm guessing it's either per week, or it's just $500 for the month. If it's the latter, $500 per month is DIRT CHEAP.
I'm sure she'll be able to find some extra sitter money in the over $2,500/month she's also getting. Factoring in all costs named, that's more than $3k a month which is over $35k a year. This chick is getting paid more than many college graduates just for getting the right sperm dumped in her years ago. Who can say that's right or fair? The **** disgusts me.

Last edited:
What is this kay kay's mom or a completely different child. Reese may be the least popular one out of the trio, but he is by far the smartest. Durk's baby mom's looks like a ratchet gremlin

Back
Top Bottom