Child Star arrested on Murder vol. No 2chainz, no kreayshawn

Dang, this is crazy. Why be involved in gangs if you have the money and accomplishments that he has?
mean.gif

Last edited:
Dang, this is crazy. Why be involved in gangs if you have the money and accomplishments that he has?
mean.gif
Child actors rarely see the money they make just look at Gary Coleman. Crazy that he turned out to be a gang member after working with former Blood, DL Hughley. Thought he would have learned something from him.

Child actors rarely see the money they make just look at Gary Coleman. Crazy that he turned out to be a gang member after working with former Blood, DL Hughley. Thought he would have learned something from him.
some of them lose their money to their parents. The parents practically eat their food leaving none for them.

lol what accomplishments? he aint win an emmy

Stop hating. The kid was a good actor at one point. Don't try to play him. He will be remembered. He was on a sitcom. He did other shows. What have you accomplished with your salty as?
what good actor? he played the d.l. hughley's "dumb" son..........made him seem like he was an idiot on the show with all the dumb gags how is that good acting and how am i hating? tell me what accomplishments he has since u seem so hurt by my post

what good actor? he played the d.l. hughley's "dumb" son..........made him seem like he was an idiot on the show with all the dumb gags how is that good acting and how am i hating? tell me what accomplishments he has since u seem so hurt by my post

Last time I checked being an actor on a sitcom and getting several other acting jobs was an accomplishment in itself. Have you ever seen a casting call? Have you realized that a random woman cleaning the dishes in a soap commercial had to compete for that gig?

Last time I checked being an actor on a sitcom and getting several other acting jobs was an accomplishment in itself. Have you ever seen a casting call? Have you realized that a random woman cleaning the dishes in a soap commercial had to compete for that gig?
bruh ive been in 3 commercials i know what it takes :pimp:

i only remember from the hughley's, what other shows was he on?

bruh ive been in 3 commercials i know what it takes :pimp:[/quote

you on that casting couch :wink:

At first I was like "Negro please"...but I looked it up and damn...you're right. Wouldn't have expected that.

So you give yourself a pimp hat and brag about 3 commercials but say the kid who is on a network sitcom hasn't accomplished anything. Hmmmm

Not being a child star but having your freedom >>> Being a child star nobody remembers and being locked up.

Makes sense to me. :pimp:

Last edited:
charged with "street terrorism"? I must say that sounds a bit harsh for just a stabbing.
I get its not JUST a stabbing but it isn't what I as a NYCer would call terrorism.

Last edited:
So you give yourself a pimp hat and brag about 3 commercials but say the kid who is on a network sitcom hasn't accomplished anything. Hmmmm
I cant give myself a pimp hat? How many commercials u been? Dont be tryna discredit my resume i also been on 2 infomercials and a seat filler at the grammys. COME AT ME BRO!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom