Child's Father Puts Cops in Their Place vol. Flawless Victory

I still dont know how to post videos.. can I get some help? 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Intellectually styling on them corn fed bunnies. 
pimp.gif

jk not really

edit: and he won then sonned his son 
smokin.gif

roll.gif

Dude is giving lectures like he's in a college history class. I respect him defending his kids but you know those cops are leaving that spot and going to a coffee shop to make fun of dude

Uh huh yep Uh huh you got it..Kidnapping my child..mhm yep uh huh

"THIS ***%%@ IS ******ED LIKE EVERYONE ON NIKETALK."

NTPickCotton 37 seconds ago

and who would this troll be?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Dude is giving lectures like he's in a college history class. I respect him defending his kids but you know those cops are leaving that spot and going to a coffee shop to make fun of dude

What can they possible say after he just sonned all of them?

I mean.....

they werent gonna keep the kid forever.....

But it feels good whenever one can style on police

iknowthatfell.jpg

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Did he really though? That was a bunch of stupid +#* yammering he was doing. I would say about 20%, if that, was relevant in context to what is shown as happening.

There is being aware of the laws and using it to your advantage, and then there is ignorance.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Did he really though? That was a bunch of stupid +#* yammering he was doing. I would say about 20%, if that, was relevant in context to what is shown as happening.

There is being aware of the laws and using it to your advantage, and then there is ignorance.
What is shown happening isn't all that relevant. What actually occurred is. 
Your estimation has almost zero basis. I'm still curious on the background story here. 
Please tell us how the cameraman was being ignorant. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by KickHead23

What is shown happening isn't all that relevant. What actually occurred is. 
Your estimation has almost zero basis. I'm still curious on the background story here. 
Please tell us how the cameraman was being ignorant. 
laugh.gif
Wearing that hat.

Dude was just spitting random things about nationality that had nothing to do with the situation. 

Back
Top Bottom