Child's Father Puts Cops in Their Place vol. Flawless Victory

Don't even know the whole story. He didn't even mention why the police were talking to his child.

When you see an aboriginal person in an argument in NY especially with the cops you stop and watch. Guaranteed show.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Dude is giving lectures like he's in a college history class. I respect him defending his kids but you know those cops are leaving that spot and going to a coffee shop to make fun of dude

Uh huh yep Uh huh you got it..Kidnapping my child..mhm yep uh huh
What can they possible say after he just sonned all of them?
Did he really though? That was a bunch of stupid +#* yammering he was doing. I would say about 20%, if that, was relevant in context to what is shown as happening.

There is being aware of the laws and using it to your advantage, and then there is ignorance.
I agree, dude was just yapping and yapping. If I was a cop id just give them the 
indifferent.gif
 face then 
laugh.gif
 later. Dude was reaching.
And this is coming from a guy who think cops are pigs.

just because dude is spouting off for what seems forever doesn't mean that he's actually saying anything, not impressed.

He knows his stuff, but very arrogant in the way he came across. Maybe that's just his way, but he could've been less flamboyant about the whole thing. Calm and collected intelligence beats all.

Yeah, we kinda need some background. The fool just kept talking and talking and wouldn't shut the hell up. I either missed it or we have no idea why his kid was in the back of that car.

A) The Unlawfully took his child into custody (hence him keep talking about Kidnapping)

B) The reason it was unlawful is because when taking someone into custody a cop is by law obligated to provide you with a name and badge number

C) He is commenting on the fact that the police have become a private security force to protect public interests

I love Niketalk, if someone does something that you don't like or agree with they are stupid, even if they are trying to point out the obvious ridiculousness of the system. He was perfectly within his constitutional rights and he was proving that. I'm with him 120% always question the police, always harass them, remind them they are here to protect and serve, not to harass and judge.

As "tough" and "smart" as Americans act, we, as a nation are scared of everything and try to justify it with "thats the way it is"

Doesn't matter why the kid was in the back of the car, the police should never put a peaceful and presumably innocent(as they let the kid go) kid in the back of a squad car, doesn't help the kid was black and there were like 4-6 white officers...excessive force shouldn't be a foreign concept.

Long story short, ya'll are some %%%*%@% that take it in the !$$ for every bit of authority.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Dude is giving lectures like he's in a college history class. I respect him defending his kids but you know those cops are leaving that spot and going to a coffee shop to make fun of dude

Uh huh yep Uh huh you got it..Kidnapping my child..mhm yep uh huh
What can they possible say after he just sonned all of them?
Did he really though? That was a bunch of stupid +#* yammering he was doing. I would say about 20%, if that, was relevant in context to what is shown as happening.

There is being aware of the laws and using it to your advantage, and then there is ignorance.
If it was nothing but "stupid #@# yammering", how come they let released his son right then and there instead of taking him down to the station? The cops knew they were outmatched.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

A) The Unlawfully took his child into custody (hence him keep talking about Kidnapping)

B) The reason it was unlawful is because when taking someone into custody a cop is by law obligated to provide you with a name and badge number

C) He is commenting on the fact that the police have become a private security force to protect public interests

I love Niketalk, if someone does something that you don't like or agree with they are stupid, even if they are trying to point out the obvious ridiculousness of the system. He was perfectly within his constitutional rights and he was proving that. I'm with him 120% always question the police, always harass them, remind them they are here to protect and serve, not to harass and judge.

As "tough" and "smart" as Americans act, we, as a nation are scared of everything and try to justify it with "thats the way it is"

Doesn't matter why the kid was in the back of the car, the police should never put a peaceful and presumably innocent(as they let the kid go) kid in the back of a squad car, doesn't help the kid was black and there were like 4-6 white officers...excessive force shouldn't be a foreign concept.

Long story short, ya'll are some %%%*%@% that take it in the !$$ for every bit of authority.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom