Chinese New Year 12s

oh ur so cool
The fact this is your response is hilarious 
roll.gif

Got 2 pairs of mens sz 8.5....1 from Footpatrol that already shipped and 1 from SNKRS.

Wanted the GS though.

and ur sitting here gloating

"the best i could do........"

thats priceless begging for attention

i know. the jags avy gets you excited to try n go at someone

Last edited:

dont think i ever carted at SP lol and for $258 thats a big win
I was trying for size 13 for a minute until it sold out. Then tried 14 but it randomly disappeared so i clicked 10 and it went in after 5x refresh.

and ur sitting here gloating

"the best i could do........"

thats priceless begging for attention

i know. the jags avy gets you excited to try n go at someone
It's actually kinda sad after the amount of trying i did for my size. Anyways back to your bubble. Have a good day!

im messing with you dude. glad you will cop any size to try and flip for yours

i know you and you know me. that jags logo gets you some sorta excited everytime :wink:

Last edited:
im messing with you dude. glad you will cop any size to try and flip for yours

i know you and you know me. that jags logo gets you some sorta excited everytime
wink.gif
Unfortunately since the whole "you disrespect veterans" lie from some members. I'm kinda brash at times. 

im so tired of the sz arguement

im gonna start keepin track of the first to sell out

these, the viii, the first game asg, the damn black cat xiii and vi,

the black cat vi and xiii are my indicator. if sz13 goes first in those horrible shoes, its gotta be most populr

How are you guys getting through to any of the sites? Here with a computer, phone and 2 iPads. Each one goes to a splash page once the counter stops. Lost on SNKRS and the euro sites as well. Really like these. Good on the ones that copped though.

It ticked up a bit to $395. I would say these will settle around $450 after the pairs start to dry up. Although we all see the broke bois go hard on sneaker twitter so maybe they come down..... I wouldn't say easy cop though.

im so tired of the sz arguement

im gonna start keepin track of the first to sell out

these, the viii, the first game asg, the damn black cat xiii and vi,

the black cat vi and xiii are my indicator. if sz13 goes first in those horrible shoes, its gotta be most populr

I'll disagree it just means less number of size 13 produced compared to other sizes.

Never win the draws, but this is the first release in a long time I did not win on SNKRS. (First XII release I lost that wasn't a draw and I bought every XII release last year).

Back
Top Bottom