Chinese New Year 12s

My fault. I meant to quote og23 who posted about them being available.

Seen the product page before he posted and none can be added.
I just noticed that its not allowing it to be added to cart but sizes those sizes are in stock. not sure if its a mistake

At least they finally got it to just reject the cart, I remember actually ordering a pair of BOB 10s after RD on FTA. Went all the way through checkout and looked like they were going to ship, then 3 days later I got the cancellation notice. Needless to say, I was sore over that one.. they used to tie up your funds for nothing. But, it's still quite the troll move to see a sneaker you want on there in all sizes just to get shot down a few seconds later.

Last edited:
At least they finally got it to just reject the cart, I remember actually ordering a pair of BOB 10s after RD on FTA. Went all the way through checkout and looked like they were going to ship, then 3 days later I got the cancellation notice. Needless to say, I was sore over that one.. they used to tie up your funds for nothing. But, it's still quite the troll move to see a sneaker you want on there in all sizes just to get shot down a few seconds later.

so true. Happened to me with shoepalace and the Doerenbecher 7, except my cancellation came like two weeks later. Better to know I'm not getting them from the start than to drag me along their incompetence.

Good god I can agree to this, happened to me more than once

Last edited:
View media item 2316605
Some ********! Said they were "back ordered."

I'm actually furious considering I could have gotten them elsewhere and passed due to grabbing the SNKRS pair.

Did get a 20% code - AFTER CALLING.

Not happy...

Just checking on this - Size 8.5 in the GS is equivenelt to size 8.5 Men's?

Anybody actually try them on?

Last edited:
KC pair came through today, wow I barely got my tracking number on friday.... No dust bag tho
ohwell.gif

You must have paid for the more expensive shipping option. I got the cheap one.................
yeah your right I paid for the $45 shipping, funny thing is it wasn't my normal USPS guy it was some other guy in a bigger postal van, still haven't got my normal mail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom