Chipotle Appreciation Thread!!!!!

Just had their steal burrito bowl for the first time, with everything on it, prettyBomb! I want to try chicken next

Just had their steal burrito bowl for the first time, with everything on it, prettyBomb! I want to try chicken next

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

chipotle  In and Out has to be the most overrated place ever, especially on NT

years ago this cat i knew was raving about it saying "dude, you gotta go to chipotle" so i did. it was weak. who puts white rice in burritos? overpriced too.....$6 for a burrito? i can get lunch at a local authentic mexican place for the same price.

i dont understand the obsession at all

*fixed

chipotle  In and Out has to be the most overrated place ever, especially on NT

years ago this cat i knew was raving about it saying "dude, you gotta go to chipotle" so i did. it was weak. who puts white rice in burritos? overpriced too.....$6 for a burrito? i can get lunch at a local authentic mexican place for the same price.

*fixed

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

chipotle  In and Out  FIVE GUYShas to be the most overrated place ever, especially on NT

*fixed

FIXED

chipotle  In and Out  FIVE GUYShas to be the most overrated place ever, especially on NT

*fixed

FIXED

Appreciated... Chicken bowl
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

*fixed

FIXED
THIS
It's good, but hell, I can enjoy a burger special from Tams much more than 5G, with a couple dollars left in my pocket.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

*fixed

FIXED
THIS
It's good, but hell, I can enjoy a burger special from Tams much more than 5G, with a couple dollars left in my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom