Chipotle Appreciation Thread!!!!!

Great thread i eat here atleast 2 times a week and its so good! Im a Chicken Bowl no beans sour cream guac pico and lots of cheese
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
might have a chicken burrito every now and then but next time i go im geting that Quesorito cuz it sounds so f^%&%^*7#$%$# good

there cheese = crack

YO!

Chicken/Steak burrito with pico, corn salsa, cheese, sour cream, guac.

OR

Chicken salad with all of the above toppings with tortilla chips.

pimp.gif

DF!!!

YO!

Chicken/Steak burrito with pico, corn salsa, cheese, sour cream, guac.

OR

Chicken salad with all of the above toppings with tortilla chips.

pimp.gif

DF!!!

If i lived in a place like Cali, or w/e with good mexican food I'd probabaly hardly go to Chipotle either, but i live in a place with **%%@$ mexican food so chipotle is awesome (even though I hardly consider is mexican).

Carnitas/Chicken, rice, black beans, tomato, corn, red sauce, sour cream, cheese lettuce and guac on the side in a burrito =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna get this for lunch tomorrow

If i lived in a place like Cali, or w/e with good mexican food I'd probabaly hardly go to Chipotle either, but i live in a place with **%%@$ mexican food so chipotle is awesome (even though I hardly consider is mexican).

Carnitas/Chicken, rice, black beans, tomato, corn, red sauce, sour cream, cheese lettuce and guac on the side in a burrito =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna get this for lunch tomorrow

Shoot, I live in Cali and I still go to Chipotle sometimes. There's just something about having rice in a burrito that entices me.

Shoot, I live in Cali and I still go to Chipotle sometimes. There's just something about having rice in a burrito that entices me.

Back
Top Bottom