Chocolate earth

Does the fact that planes flight across the globe and don't fall of the earth not mean anything to you guys? Or ships as well? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Does the fact that planes flight across the globe and don't fall of the earth not mean anything to you guys? Or ships as well? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Well the idea is that planes and stuff only fly around the center of the disc and Antarctica is actually a big ice wall that's why there are no flights in the Southern Hemisphere.... Look up planes flight paths flat earth on YouTube ...
Basically the disc shape would be a globe if it was pulled down over a basketball.... But the funny thing is you can't get a direct flight to Australia never seen that one explained away to be honest
View media item 2050654

Well the idea is that planes and stuff only fly around the center of the disc and Antarctica is actually a big ice wall that's why there are no flights in the Southern Hemisphere.... Look up planes flight paths flat earth on YouTube ...
Basically the disc shape would be a globe if it was pulled down over a basketball.... But the funny thing is you can't get a direct flight to Australia never seen that one explained away to be honest
View media item 2050654

So every pilot and ship captain is in on this as well?

there are no plane flights in the souther hemisphere? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

took me 15 seconds to find multiple flights from LA to melborne 
laugh.gif

Qantas has a direct flight from Sydney to Johannesberg
I'll find it fam... It was like the guy could find them, but he couldn't book the flights... Lemme find the video fam I kind of just watch the videos in passing I don't want to misquote it cause you're already trying to debunk them and I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly

I am enjoying the conversation though

Last edited:
Been listening to stuff about this topic ever since b.o.b. went off on the subject. Love the discussion going on in here.

I'll find it fam... It was like the guy could find them, but he couldn't book the flights... Lemme find the video fam I kind of just watch the videos in passing I don't want to misquote it cause you're already trying to debunk them and I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Convention_on_International_Civil_Aviation

There's an international agreement that airlines can't fly into a nation unless the plane is owned by that nation - so you can't have an American airline fly directly into Australia. But you can have Qantas fly direct from SFO to SYD.

Like for my flights to Asia. I can fly EVA Air (which is a Taiwanese Airline) from SFO to Taipei. If I flew another airline, say United, I have to stop in Tokyo before flying into Taipei. United can fly into Japan because they are part of the Star Alliance which includes All Nippon Airways. These flights are typically codeshare flights. Two airlines, one flight.

Next.

Last edited:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Convention_on_International_Civil_Aviation

There's an international agreement that airlines can't fly into a nation unless the plane is owned by that nation - so you can't have an American airline fly directly into Australia. But you can have Qantas fly direct from SFO to SYD.

Next.
If the earth is so round then why is my mans DC still watching wrestling?

Was dude serious about that Australia thing or am I just being trolled...and that a giant "ice wall" in Antarctica is impeding us falling into space if we're too close to the edge...

Are you guys serious right now?

Last edited:
Was dude serious about that Australia thing or am I just being trolled...and that a giant "ice wall" in Antarctica is impeding us falling into space if we're too close to the edge...

Are you guys serious right now?

Yes man

This just makes me laugh. It's so ridiculous. And i cam respek ppls beliefs nut this ish here

Lawd

Back
Top Bottom