Chris Brown shot at and Suge Knight hit twice at VMA Pre Party

Jason Derulo is Haitian and has Miami ties. Do research.

Seriously ? I'm not sure whether I should laugh at that statement or be offended....

Just because someone is Haitian and from Miami means they are "Street" ? Stereotype much ?

Dude is as clean cut as they come. People that knew him described him as a wealthy quiet suburban cat who liked to make music and usually kept to himself

Don't worry about him he's a standard SWS, as prejudice as they come.
really makes me sick :smh:

They trying to be like jaheim

Cant duplicate the thug
Still remember that radio interview that went south 

? :nerd: ?

Dudes be in a fit of rage at the keyboard

Dudes be in a fit of rage at the keyboard

Heart pounding, wiping sweat off they forehead telling themselves "If I ever see this ***** in real life..."

Heart pounding, wiping sweat off they forehead telling themselves "If I ever see this ***** in real life..."
Don't be messin with dudes on the internet bruhs. Them dudes is serious

Insert he ain't Lyin gif

Drake won that as soon as Common admitted it was cause of Serena 
That was like a damn near year later :lol:

That **** died down right after "Canada dry"

Right after as I said he didn't want them Chi issues.
:rofl:

you're kidding right ?
Seriously ? I'm not sure whether I should laugh at that statement or be offended....

Just because someone is Haitian and from Miami means they are "Street" ? Stereotype much ?

Dude is as clean cut as they come. People that knew him described him as a wealthy quiet suburban cat who liked to make music and usually kept to himself
that's the best kind of street cat, though
[emoji]128175[/emoji]

such a stupid over generalization
Let him think we cant throw hands...

t....
no he didnt he got sonned & sat his *** down
TRUTH. He didnt respond to Com, Push, Beans or Jay

nah he didnt want no chicago problems period
NONE.

My ***** my *****

That CANADA DRY line murked him into finding Common at a bball game to apologize.

Edit
I think this is the right pic ...
drake-and-common-at-basketball-game.jpg

cuz I remember common looked shocked he didn't have to piece his *** up

So much truth in the above post...

^^

Last edited:
Chris Brown thread morphs into Drake thread

Rihanna won

Lol at these cats thinking everybody thats street gotta be all wild and loud... some of the dudes I know who put the most work in are the quietest dudes Ive come across.

Jason Derulo is Haitian and has Miami ties. Do research.

Don't worry about him he's a standard SWS, as prejudice as they come.
really makes me sick :smh:

You know damn well Edshoe isn't a SWS :lol:

You know damn well Edshoe isn't a SWS :lol:
he himself is just an ignorant self hating latino.

That is untrue.

if I was cut from the same weak cloth as you are, I would have hit that report button like you brag about in the Mike Brown thread.

maybe you should start a thread asking for donations to "meet" people off the internet.

#noplaneticketSeptember you clown

Last edited:

Im tryin to figure out how dudes got a gun into a club like that?? Especially with so many celebs there u would think security would be on point.

Also the whole CB claiming blood thing. Hes been claiming Fruit Town Piru, apparently they gave him a pass to claim them.  He shot one his videos in their hood and hangs with a few of them who are down with Game too.
Yup.  He's been hanging around them for a while.  He has some on the payroll which is why they're allowing him to do whatever he wants.  Do a few verses for a couple of nobodies trying to make it and you're good.  Same thing that Wayne did and the same thing that Soulja Boy tried to do.

Once he stops feeding them, you'll see all of that stop.

sooo does jason derulo have street cred ?

I heard he's nice with the hands :nerd:

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom