Chris Brown shot at and Suge Knight hit twice at VMA Pre Party

All I'm saying is you guys sound foolish putting an age on when you can join a gang.

Or saying because he has money then he's obviously fake banging.

Dudes do all that stuff to get money. He already has it and he's really just doing it to look cool. YES he's fake banging (never heard of the term till now).

Maybe Suge is living the hood version of Final Destination.

Like, he was supposed to die that night with Pac.

There can't be only one Death.

There has to be multiple Deaths.

Some that chill in the woods & s_ that sic mountain lions or avalanches on people & some that chill around gangbangers & sic sideway tilted firearms at people.

Suge is just going through the motions.

All I'm saying is you guys sound foolish putting an age on when you can join a gang.

Not what I am saying. I am saying if you are a sucka during your High School years and all of a sudden you are talking all this gang nonsense, it is artificial.

Not what I am saying. I am saying if you are a sucka during your High School years and all of a sudden you are talking all this gang nonsense, it is artificial.

How you know CB was a sucker before? You grew up with him? Or your opinion is based on what he portrayed on TV?

but he is fake banging :lol:

throwing up sets. what work has he put in.

dude wasn't banging out here in LA :lol:

get real.

He just hopped on the blood trend that these other rappers/singers jumped on.

Wow dudes is deadass advocating joining gangs after being rich and famous. That ignorance is potent.

Aint no double standards here. Same **** applies to Pac. Either way you're clearly on the wrong side of it if you think it's okay and there's nothing wrong with it.

Body guards aint giving you street cred
Why would a R&B singer dancing dude need street cred?

Last edited:
What benefit do gangs get from having celebrities "rep" them? If I were in the gang, I'd immediately kill the celeb who threw up fake sets for even more notoriety.

Wow dudes is sdeadass advocating joining gangs after being rich and famous. That ignorance is potent.

Aint no double standards here. Same **** applies to Pac. Either way you're clearly on the wrong side of it if you think it's okay and there's nothing wrong with it.

Body guards aint giving you street cred
Why would a R&B singer dancing dude need street cred?

When you see that argument all you can do is shake your head and walk away, no benefit getting involved in that :lol:. Not even offended by the name calling because you just feel sorry for him. Bless his heart.

Just wondering...

Its okay for a dude to be raised in the streets and then turn square...

But...

Can a dude me raised square then get street later on in life?

123136993.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

*when will yall learn...misguided dudes here on NT will excuse EVERYTHING as long as u got money. Illiteracy, gang life, being trifling, etc....

Last edited:
What benefit do gangs get from having celebrities "rep" them? If I were in the gang, I'd immediately kill the celeb who threw up fake sets for even more notoriety.

money, extortion...

these gangsters wanna be famous too :lol:

Maybe Suge is living the hood version of Final Destination.
Like, he was supposed to die that night with Pac.
There can't be only one Death.
There has to be multiple Deaths.
Some that chill in the woods & s_ that sic mountain lions or avalanches on people & some that chill around gangbangers & sic sideway tilted firearms at people.
Suge is just going through the motions.

Pass that this way bruh

but he is fake banging :lol:

throwing up sets. what work has he put in.

dude wasn't banging out here in LA :lol:

get real.

He just hopped on the blood trend that these other rappers/singers jumped on.

Its 2014 you dont need to put in work to flag

"Let me talk to my og & tell him you wanna be down"

Proceeds to teach you the handshake & signs

There you have it

You're in a gang

that's what he gets for wanting to be down w/ the street **** so much........that's what comes with it

have fun CB

Back
Top Bottom