Chris Brown vs. Neighbors vol. visually grinding gears

----
Breezy single handedly efffin up the property value, lol.
The paint job on that Lambo tho :wow: :wow: :wow:

i dont think i would ever graffiti my house but that lambo is 
pimp.gif

he can do what he wants inside of his house but it's part of the city and stuff like that affects the entire community.

i can see why they're upset but not enough to be sending emails and making phone calls. it's his property

i can see why they're upset but not enough to be sending emails and making phone calls. it's his property

His property, but it's a complete eye sore. Brings down the value of homes surrounding....can you imagine trying to sell your house and you got Chris Brown's graffiti crap right next door? Good luck w/ that sale....

My homeowners association would be on my a** if I did that. It really does affect the whole area when you do things like that. It affects the outlook of the community, which can ultimately scare away future residents. I am not mad, and I wouldn't be mad if he did that here, but when it is against the rules and it affects more than one person it has got to go. 

His property, but it's a complete eye sore. Brings down the value of homes surrounding....can you imagine trying to sell your house and you got Chris Brown's graffiti crap right next door? Good luck w/ that sale....

LOL for real!

All these people talking about not a big deal must be 12 years old to say something that dumb...

If your next door neighbor had pictures of ***** all over his house would you say "well it's his house"

Last edited:
he had to have known better some hoa fines owners for not having their grass cut and yards edged . 

Back
Top Bottom