Chris Paul or Deron Williams who has the edge??

2n7o2a9.jpg

Deron Williams has never punched anyone in the balls and for that reason will always be better.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Deron Williams has never punched anyone in the balls and for that reason will always be better.
No one ever dissed Deron Williams deceased grandfather either

Originally Posted by yungchris504

While the crowd was also chanting "We killed your grandfather"

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by yungchris504

While the crowd was also chanting "We killed your grandfather"

That means you can punch someone in the nuts? JJ reddick heard much worse than that and never did anything. I'm just messin around though, Paul is the%@!!. Could get you a triple double any day, i can't say the same for Deron.

it depends on the circumstances, basketball happens to be a team sport
laugh.gif
. which is exactly why these threads are pointless

if ur team has a wing scorer then go with cp3, because I think he's better at pushing the ball. if you need your point guard to score late in games and hitgame-winning shots, I'd go with deron because his size allows him to get inside and body other pgs late in the game

That means you can punch someone in the nuts? JJ reddick heard much worse than that and never did anything. I'm just messin around though, Paul is the %@!!. Could get you a triple double any day, i can't say the same for Deron.

Anh both have Pros and Cons but at the end of the day each team appreciates what they have in them
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom