christmas wish 2009

soooo with all the hype over the re-release of the space jams and the holiday release of the black/red, white/red, and all white jordan 12s. i wish they wouldconsider re-releasing the obsidian 12s in the future instead of the white 12s with that wack perforated leather

air-jordan-og-12-obsidian.jpg

anyone else agree?
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

hands down my favorite cw of the 12's. unfortunately, i don't have them.......anymore
ohwell.gif

im straight....they not going to be better than the pair i already have so i would prolly pass anyway

I still find it dumb they released and released the nubucks before they even retroed the obsidians.

i just passed on the obsidians they were up to $240 bidding and i couldnt do it. I need em but not that bad.

its the middle of summer and

you jokers are talking about x-mas..........................................peace

Do i have to buy spacejam in a half a size bigger when they come out? i wear an 8 in the cdp 2-21 pack and it kinda feel a little tight but not to much, butwhen i wear my 3 from the cdp they feel me just right not to tight and not to lose. so can someone help me out with the size before i buy the spacejam when itcome out on black friday? The price on the shoes are 175 confirmed , and i dont have to buy them shirt if i dont want to right?

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

They wouldn't sell....all these young kids don't appreciate XII's, they all want Supras...

sick.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
......dont listen to me i'm 28 not 18

laugh.gif
it's summer. Relax man. Christmas is months away. U can tell Santa what u want when he comes to the malls in November.

They wouldn't sell....all these young kids don't appreciate XII's, they all want Supras...
Word is born...

Supras is moving units as fast as Jordans if not faster. Damn shame...
smh.gif

I can't hate though, Supras Footwear is doing their thing, props.

Originally Posted by azNKick0330

Do i have to buy spacejam in a half a size bigger when they come out? i wear an 8 in the cdp 2-21 pack and it kinda feel a little tight but not to much, but when i wear my 3 from the cdp they feel me just right not to tight and not to lose. so can someone help me out with the size before i buy the spacejam when it come out on black friday? The price on the shoes are 175 confirmed , and i dont have to buy them shirt if i dont want to right?

Chill man. There aren't even samples (to my knowledge) yet.

Back
Top Bottom