Christopher "DJ Premier" Martin Thread Vol. Greatest Producer Ever!!!!

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
post pics, quotes, vids

i'll start it off

Nas - Memory Lane

Jay - Z - Bring It On

GangStarr - Mass Appeal

Biggie - Unbelievable

tumblr_lnj2koO7lA1qf7sx0o1_500.jpg

2912wk4.jpg

images

dj-premier-nas-vibe.jpg

Jay-z-Nas-Steve-Stoute-and-DJ-Premier.jpg

gang-starr-photo.jpg

pimp.gif

*signs in*
Greatest Producer Ever?

As long as you acknowledge the hundreds of composers and the years of training they spent perfecting their craft while Premo simply chopped up and rearranged their musical alchemy. 

And then placed the recycled loop over another underpaid, unknown and under appreciated yet very talented drummer's work who probably OD'd on heroin.

If thats your greatest producer ever you gots to get yo credit reading up

*signs out*

Originally Posted by cartune

*signs in*
Greatest Producer Ever?

As long as you acknowledge the hundreds of composers and the years of training they spent perfecting their craft while Premo simply chopped up and rearranged their musical alchemy. 

And then placed the recycled loop over another underpaid, unknown and under appreciated yet very talented drummer's work who probably OD'd on heroin.

If thats your greatest producer ever you gots to get yo credit reading up

*signs out*

Serious question: Why can't you ever let a sampling producer just get some propers?

Originally Posted by PLVN

Serious question: Why can't you ever let a sampling producer just get some propers?
Timothy and Just Blaze are my favorite producers in hip hop. Both sample heavy. I give them props all day but saying they're the greatest musical producers ever is blasphemous 
*As Barry White &  Love Unlimited Orchestra plays soulfully in the background* 
pimp.gif

LMFAO @ dudes saying Timbaland is the GOAT.
roll.gif
 This n*gga has the corniest production ever. Go back to the jiggy era & you'll see how terrible his joints aged. He's a hip hop traitor, remember when he said he was done with hip hop because he could make more money with pop. 
eyes.gif
 I have no respect for Sausage Neck. So now Missy Elliot's tag team partner is the GOAT hiphop producer!?! Get the f*ck out of here. Blasphemous. Timbo is straight trash. I can't believe Jay has so many songs with that fool. He stayed having the weakest beat on Jigga's albums.

Originally Posted by heelish

LMFAO @ dudes saying Timbaland is the GOAT.
roll.gif
 This n*gga has the corniest production ever. Go back to the jiggy era & you'll see how terrible his joints aged. He's a hip hop traitor, remember when he said he was done with hip hop because he could make more money with pop. 
eyes.gif
 I have no respect for Sausage Neck. So now Missy Elliot's tag team partner is the GOAT hiphop producer!?! Get the f*ck out of here. Blasphemous. Timbo is straight trash. I can't believe Jay has so many songs with that fool. He stayed having the weakest beat on Jigga's albums.
Thought that would make him a business man.  At the end of day it still is a business right?  I definitely wouldn't call Tim or Premo the greatest tho.  Prince plays how many instruments again?

I never understood why we have to blow hot air up premo's nose instead of just appreciating his contributions.

Its like calling the Sugar Hill Gang the best lyricists of all time.

Originally Posted by cartune

Timothy and Just Blaze are my favorite producers in hip hop. Both sample heavy. I give them props all day but saying they're the greatest musical producers ever is blasphemous 
*As Barry White &  Love Unlimited Orchestra plays soulfully in the background* 
pimp.gif

But I always see you attempting to discredit sampling producers whenever you get the chance...

It's like you're on a personal crusade to let everyone know this hidden truth that isn't hidden at all.

Everyone knows what sampling is and how it works.

Back
Top Bottom