Christopher Nolans INTERSTELLAR (Nov 7, 2014) - Run Time = 2hrs 49mins

just copped this..
Just ordered this...
smokin.gif

I don't know how to feel about the movie, I feel the scale of it all was great, visuals, score. The plot itself though left me a little disappointed. Solid but not great.

I would strongly suggest if you have an opportunity, go rewatch this movie, whether you were a big fan or it came up short for you.

I was confused with myself the first time on how I felt about it. I had been anticipating it since early this year so my hopes were high, especially considering Inception is my favorite movie. I don't consider Interstellar a masterpiece by any means but I've been thinking about the film constantly even a full week later - I think that's what a really unique film can do to you.

Instead of critiquing the plot and script I think I'll enjoy the interpersonal dynamics more the second view

Saw this last night. Didnt read much of the previous posts, but maybe you guys can clear up something for me.

So at the end, both Plan A and B actually worked?

Great movie, great visuals, needs more character work though. I will rewatch soon.

Last edited:
Saw this last night. Didnt read much of the previous posts, but maybe you guys can clear up something for me.

Great movie, great visuals, needs more character work though. I will rewatch soon.

I think A kinda works but it seems they leave earth behind aka earth maybe isn't able to sustain life?

I hate how will never know what happens with Anns character

Last edited:

A works, B seems to be on a path to success but the movie ends before we can see the results of it

im not sure if the plans were supposed to merge, like is everyone living on the huge spaceships in plan A supposed to stay floating around space forever or are they eventually supposed to make their way over to the plan B planet. or will there just be two branches of the human race living without contact with each other forever

the plan A people found MM's character floating around near saturn so maybe they were on their way to go through the worm hole

A works, B seems to be on a path to success but the movie ends before we can see the results of it

im not sure if the plans were supposed to merge, like is everyone living on the huge spaceships in plan A supposed to stay floating around space forever or are they eventually supposed to make their way over to the plan B planet. or will there just be two branches of the human race living without contact with each other forever

the plan A people found MM's character floating around near saturn so maybe they were on their way to go through the worm hole

I don't think people in the colony are going to anns planet because his daughter tells him to go look for her and let her be with her family. So if the colony was heading there. He wouldn't of had to steal a spaceship to get there

I don't think people in the colony are going to anns planet because his daughter tells him to go look for her and let her be with her family. So if the colony was heading there. He wouldn't of had to steal a spaceship to get there
yeah i figured, but they were able to get the pings from the three planets on earth which is why they knew which planets to go to. so im sure they still get pings now that anne is there so they have to be somewhat curious about a whole new branch of the human race and will eventually try to contact the people on the planet 

People are over analyzing this movie. It's sci-fi, aka make believe.

I enjoyed the **** out of it and am taking my gf to see it on Sunday. So many feels.

To me the movie was about how far a father would go to protect his children. How far? To outer space, other galaxies, new dimensions and even death. Some people are missing the obvious.

If the plan a "people" aren't looking for brands planet then why do they still have nasa and why are airfcrafts coming in and out of coopers station? Where are they going?

Even MM asks that in the ending act

It sounds like there are multiple colonies.

I'm pretty sure they said that MM was on one of the colonies. And with them knowing the gravity formula, it sounds like they have better control and an understanding of space travel. I mean, they eventually built the Tesseract.

Back
Top Bottom