Christopher Nolans INTERSTELLAR (Nov 7, 2014) - Run Time = 2hrs 49mins

If anyone has access to the Steelbook at Target, PM me. I'll return the favor.

My location only got like 4 copies. :/

The cinematography and score...... :smh:

I was in tears at least 4 times during this movie... I'm going to chill on the blu ray cause my soul isn't ready just yet :lol:

I watched the Blu-Ray (in surround sound) and while it was still amazing, nothing will ever compare to seeing it in 70mm IMAX. The Docking Scene in 70mm was the most memorable moment I've ever had in a movie theatre and I doubt anything will ever surpass it. I'll forever regret only seeing it once in a theatre :lol:.

Last edited:
I watched the Blu-Ray (in surround sound) and while it was still amazing, nothing will ever compare to seeing it in 70mm IMAX. The Docking Scene in 70mm was the most memorable moment I've ever had in a movie theatre and I doubt anything will ever surpass it. I'll forever regret only seeing it once in a theatre :lol:.

That was ******* spectacular.

I saw it from redbox snd I did not really like it

Usually I don't mind long movies but man this was a chore to watch. The main 2 problems I found was that I didn't really care for the characters interactions making the story boring. Like bald black guy and bearded scientist were useless.

The Scifi parts were fine but the human element sucked. Don't get me started on Matt Damon

Also I'm sorry but the end was dumb. If humans can create massive space colonies like Gundam wing, in 80 years, yet there is no possible way to get off of earth. Without alien intervention

Also I was fine with the time dilation stuff up until the end. Either Ann Hathaway wouldve been on that planet for a few hours at most. So how did she have time to establish a camp and start the rebuilding process.

I saw it from redbox snd I did not really like it

Usually I don't mind long movies but man this was a chore to watch. The main 2 problems I found was that I didn't really care for the characters interactions making the story boring. Like bald black guy and bearded scientist were useless.

The Scifi parts were fine but the human element sucked. Don't get me started on Matt Damon

Also I'm sorry but the end was dumb. If humans can create massive space colonies like Gundam wing, in 80 years, yet there is no possible way to get off of earth. Without alien intervention

Also I was fine with the time dilation stuff up until the end. Either Ann Hathaway wouldve been on that planet for a few hours at most. So how did she have time to establish a camp and start the rebuilding process.

You wear cuff links to work don't you bruh??

Coming up in here spoiling the drum circle with your logic and ****. If i wasn't such a pacifist hippie i'd chase you out of the thread with my flip flop.

I watched the Blu-Ray (in surround sound) and while it was still amazing, nothing will ever compare to seeing it in 70mm IMAX. The Docking Scene in 70mm was the most memorable moment I've ever had in a movie theatre and I doubt anything will ever surpass it. I'll forever regret only seeing it once in a theatre
laugh.gif
Agreed. Seeing this film in IMAX was amazing. Happy that it's on Blu-Ray and had the chance to watch the movie with the wife. She enjoyed it.

And like many in this thread, I appreciated and understood the film after a 2nd viewing.

Had to wait to the end of day on release day to pick up the blu ray and was surprised Target still had the steelbook. Steelbooks these days are snatched up instantly.

After watching the film for the first time since November I liked it slightly more. Mainly on understanding the singularity data (that explanation flew over my head in the theater). I still stand by my thought that this ending was missing that emotional punch that I got from other Nolan films like Inception, Memento, and The Prestige.

Had to wait to the end of day on release day to pick up the blu ray and was surprised Target still had the steelbook. Steelbooks these days are snatched up instantly.

Marvel ones are really the only ones you gotta preorder for. I had to pay double for GOTG. Avengers 2 gonna be like bred/royals :smh:

Anyways, I got Walmart edition. Those were a little harder to find

Watched it last night.. Was surprised how much the feels got me in the end.. Loved the relationship between coop and very young and young murph.. Both actors did great jobs for those characters

Not sure what exactly the film was missing, but it felt like it could have been better.. Everything with coop his 10 and 30 year old daughter were great and made the movie

Finally saw the movie. The ending was a stretch for sure, but not in the traditional way. The idea was fine but the way it was presented was ehhh. I also hate when endings build up to only more questions. That's Nolan statuesque though

Movie was good and the science they used was accurate to my knowledge. I always enjoy when I writers do their research and try to accurately use legit theories and not just make up their own ****.

I legit spent like 2 hours looking up the theory of relativity after watching this. **** is amazing that time is all relative to gravity ...

I love space so I'll probably buy the Blu Ray just for the whole experience of the movie even tho the plot was kinda lacking

The ending was teetering on M. Night shagohod status but it sufficed. The most memorable and emotion inducing character was the damn robot

Once coop dropped that "future communication" line in th beginning the ending was pretty predictable. How is came to be was a head scratcher though

I legit spent like 2 hours looking up the theory of relativity after watching this. **** is amazing that time is all relative to gravity ...

I love space so I'll probably buy the Blu Ray just for the whole experience of the movie even tho the plot was kinda lacking
After watching the movie I been looking up more space theory shows or just documentaries. I want something like Planet Earth

I cant eem like bae Hathaway speech about love > science and that whole curve was my fav part like how it transcends space n time

After watching the movie I been looking up more space theory shows or just documentaries. I want something like Planet Earth
Check out Cosmos if you haven't already. Both the old and new ones. The older ones are more in-depth science. Newer ones were corny at times and not as much space-science (astronomy? :lol:) but they were still good.

Check out Cosmos if you haven't already. Both the old and new ones. The older ones are more in-depth science. Newer ones were corny at times and not as much space-science (astronomy?
laugh.gif
) but they were still good.
One up I was thinking of that series but the name just wasnt coming to me.

Edit:

so the 1980 ones are the more in depth one right and the 2014 is ok at times?

Last edited:

There was one on Nat Geo or Discovery like 2-4 years ago and it was all on Stephen Hawkings theories. I think Morgan Freeman was the narrator if I'm not wrong.

Back
Top Bottom