Christopher Nolans INTERSTELLAR (Nov 7, 2014) - Run Time = 2hrs 49mins

movie aint even done yet. its not even a full trailer its a teaser, hence 90% of the film is copy and paste footage. now if the story doesn't get u then a trailer wouldn't change much but at least let him finish the movie.

I know all of this. I'm basing it on the voice over and limited footage.

I expected more, but understand why there isn't. :frown:

Trailer doesn't have me sold at all.

Actually, after seeing it I'm pretty sure that I'm LESS excited about this movie. Don't get me wrong, I have total faith in Nolan and company but really don't see how a movie about harvesting crops can be good to ME.

I'm definitely still interested in the project, but I believe a lot of fans are expecting different than what we will receive.

.....it's a teaser...stop making rash judgements

and for those that still hate on Matthew McCounaughey for his pretty boy, rom com roles...go see everything he has done over the last 3-5 years...he's changed himself big time, a legit A-lister who does serious, wide range of roles.

and for those that still hate on Matthew McCounaughey for his pretty boy, rom com roles...go see everything he has done over the last 3-5 years...he's changed himself big time, a legit A-lister who does serious, wide range of roles.

qft
he's also in the upcoming "wolf of wall st"

hes had a solid couple of years that didn't include romantic comedies.

Interviewer: I have to ask you, I can't imagine how many people are coming in here and asking about "Intersteller", but what's Chris (Nolan) like to work with?

Matt Damon: Awesome. I hope I get to do it again. Yeah he's uh... he's again.. he's a guy who is working on a very big canvas and there are very few people who can work on that big a canvas and make consistently great movies. I loved, loved, working with him. Matt (Matthew McConaughey) and I had a lot of fun too.

Interviewer: Did anything surprise you about him?

Matt Damon: No, no, he was exactly how I thought he would be and I was just incredibly impressed by him. And you know I think the movie's just going to be great . You know Matthew is the star of the movie and he's just on fire right now and he's really locked in and you know... and I just can't imagine that movie to be anything but great.

Matt Damon:
All I can say is I don't have a big part. I was just thrilled to work with Christopher Nolan and I had a blast working with him. I really had so much fun. Matthew he's the lead in the movie… talk about being in the zone, he's really just crushing everything right now and I think its just going to be great. I think it's gonna be just another big, awesome Chris Nolan movie with awesome performances from Matthew and Anne."

Pretty much.

I haven't seen all his movies over the past few years, but he was great in Lincoln Lawyer, Mud, Killer Joe and Dallas Buyers Club.

I wish he had a bigger role in The Wolf of Wall St, he was great in the 2 minutes of screen time that he had, :lol:.

[COLOR=#red]Matthew McConaughey says ‘Interstellar’ finished filming early[/COLOR]

Not only is filming on Christopher Nolan’s upcoming blockbuster Interstellar complete, but it finished early, says Matthew McConaughey.

Yesterday, Variety published a great interview with Matthew McConaughey that takes a look at the actor’s terrific turnaround of a career that has been dubbed “the McConaissance” by the internet. While the whole interview is great and a worthwhile read, McConaughey brought to light some interesting info about Interstellar.

“Here’s what I can tell you. It’s the most ambitious thing he’s ever done. And he’s done some ambitious stuff,” McConaughey told Variety about director Christopher Nolan. “There’s no ******* around on set. He’s a great problem solver. In that way, he’s very indie. Here’s a guy who could have whatever budget he wants — and we finished shooting early.”

It’s a very good sign to hear that filming on Interstellar finished early. Not only does this mean that filming went by without too many hiccups, but it also means that they were happy enough with the footage they got and they were able to tell everyone to pack up and go home before they had to. We never heard that Nolan broke an IMAX camera this time, and that probably saves on time.

McConaughey also revealed that the way he was cast for Interstellar was out of the ordinary.

“He came up to me and said, ‘Mud. I love that movie.’ I sat down with him for about 2½ hours at his house. Not one word came up about Interstellar. I walked out not sure what to think. I mean, he’s not a guy who takes general meetings.”

Well, Nolan certainly came out of the meeting with enough of an impression to cast McConaughey in the role.

Apart from the Interstellar teaser trailer that was released last year, we haven’t seen much official promotion for the film. It’s not set to be released until November, so that shouldn’t be too big of a surprise.

In addition to McConaughey, Jessica Chastain, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine, Casey Affleck, Ellen Burstyn, Wes Bentley, Mackenzie Foy, Bill Irwin, Topher Grace, David Oyelowo and John Lithgow all star in the film. Even Matt Damon will have a small role in the film.

http://www.hypable.com/2014/02/19/matthew-mcconaughey-interstellar/

November 7th can't come soon enough. Can't wait!!!!

Last edited:
Stop posting in here I want this movie as far out of my mind as possible until like September :lol: :lol:

Interstellar Movie @Interstellarnow
Follow
The new full length trailer according to the reports runs 2 minutes and 24 seconds, set to drop next week in front of 'Godzilla'.

Heard a special trailer premiered today at an IMAX theater. The search for bootlegs is on... :nerd:

Last edited:
I haven't seen the trailer anywhere yet. No word of a leak either. Should be out soon since it's suppose to be attached to Godzilla which comes out next week.

I saw it on twitter earlier...but literally all the links are gone. Trailer was 1:46 minutes long with MM talking about life/space/earth.

Edit: i might have watched the one that released in december. Nvm my bad :frown:

Last edited:
:lol: from your description I was about to say it was the old trailer because the new one was said to be at least 2 minutes long.

:lol: from your description I was about to say it was the old trailer because the new one was said to be at least 2 minutes long.

Im sick man lol i was all hyped thinking man NT aint eem know what I seen yet :lol:

Saw the new trailer during the IMAX showing and it was ******* great. The entire crowd applauded at the end of it. I think a lot of people will be disappointed at the lack of action scenes and "money shots" in the trailer, but it did a great job of portraying the human element in the movie and getting you to care. The story of Matt and his daughter is gonna get to me, I already know it :frown:

Saw the trailer. It didn't do much for me, it was boring. Whatever though, I'll see the movie anyway. In Nolan We Trust.

I highly doubt a whole theater of people applauded a trailer...especially that one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom