Cincinnati shop open! Corporate

As many of you know I am back home... and I have been kind of low profile. Well heres the deal... I'm opening the shop June 14th!
Tri-county area...

More details to come...

PM for invitations to a opening preview before the doors open! Trust me guys you will not be disappointed.

Shop opens 2day June 12th at 11 am.

Couldn't wait so we pushed the date up...

Be sure to introduce yourself if you stop by.

where is it located at? my sister is in cincy,I probably wont make it there until later in the summer but I'd like to stop by.

Checked the spot out today. My boy Matt is doing his thing for sure. The shop looks really nice and clean.

Once everything gets in there, it is going to be even better.

Post some pics up matt!

211s485.jpg

34rggv9.jpg

Thanks for comin through everyone!

Heres a list of brands we have on hand:
Nike, Reebok, Puma, Creative Rec

Cavi, Crooks, 10 Deep, Orisue, Mess, Altatude, Perelta Project, Coup De Grace, Mosley Tribes and many more!

Dont worry more brands to come soon! Thanks again, feedback has been excellent!

This isnt your ordinary shop, one of our main goals is to definitely keep everyone in the sneaker/fashion community close!

Business hours are as follow:
Monday-Sat. 11-8
Sun.-1-5
(513)771-0432
AIM:CorporateGotEM
Any additional questions feel free to hit me up!
matt@statusstyle.net

I take that back... that breakfast in a bagel had me feelin dizzy today!
B-pics look good. I'll let you take the stairs next time you in the shop.(Inside joke at the shop)

Lot of good stuff in the shop right now... come check us out! Thanks for all the positive feedback. Wait til Oct!

Haha, I love kickin' it in the shop. I am the champion on Wii Tennis currently, come get some!

Summer 10 Deep is looking mighty fresh I might add.

10 Deep Summer is lookin good as well as the other lines that have dropped recently. Come check em out and get some in bowling then! LOL (ask Corwinator!)

13ynuk2.jpg

Who the hell took that picture? What Can I do the man threw ten strikes in a row!!!

That's why you won't even play me in tennis Matt!

I'll be in Cincy for august 9th and 10th for a Reds game so I'll try to stop by and check out the store.

LOL at Corey gettin' waxed in Wii bowling.....lolol!

Matt, keep doin' your thang. I def need to check out your spot. If my work sees fitting a Cincy trip I might take one last this year. Whassup with aCorporate MT tee? I'll rock & promote!

Hey Matt, what sizes you carry for clothing?..I wanna get some shirts, but I gotta have a 2 or 3xl..You got stuff to fit us big guys?..

B you already know how I work... I dont think my drive ever gonna go out with good people around me!

Casey, yeah we go up to 3x on all brands that are available on.

For those who cant make it in the shop... check out the blog we finally set up! Phone orders are welcome also!

Corporate's blog

With our blog I hope to connect the clothing to the lifestyle or the inspiration behind the clothing! Take care everyone!

Back
Top Bottom