Cintia Dinker Appreciation Vol. Brazil >>>>>> *

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

I think OP is tired of those dark dominican boogers he's used to and wants something new and better
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ better
indifferent.gif
@ dark dominican boogers

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ that whole sentence

I love women of shapes and colors. Except if they are fat and unattractive to me

I think OP is tired of those dark dominican boogers he's used to and wants something new and better
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ better
indifferent.gif
@ dark dominican boogers

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ that whole sentence

I love women of shapes and colors. Except if they are fat and unattractive to me

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ better
indifferent.gif
@ dark dominican boogers

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ that whole sentence

Damn, that's one of the most offensive things I've read on NT.
eek.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ better
indifferent.gif
@ dark dominican boogers

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ that whole sentence

Damn, that's one of the most offensive things I've read on NT.
eek.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

from a man that lives in Brazil, she isn't even relatively close to being as attractive as the other girls here. Shes like a girl that never gets holla'd at at the bus stop.

from a man that lives in Brazil, she isn't even relatively close to being as attractive as the other girls here. Shes like a girl that never gets holla'd at at the bus stop.

Anton is right about NT and their supposed "thick" chicks. 90% of the ones they label as having mass are just mass themselves.

Anton is right about NT and their supposed "thick" chicks. 90% of the ones they label as having mass are just mass themselves.

Back
Top Bottom