Citrus XI returning 2015?

Saw a girl with these on at my job and they look great on feet. Mine will be on ice for a long while as with all of my shoes, still working on a second pair.

The Lola bunny and the grey 5s I have were made in Vietnam.

Oh ok. Can you tell any difference in quality between the 3 (Indonesia, Vietnam and the ones made in China)?

Does Nike usually produce in those countries? I wonder what determines which factory shoes are produced in.

No clue to be honest. If you mean quality, then the pairs I've gotten have been solid. If you mean materials then I can't compare since GS sizes use cheaper materials compared to men's.
I don't have the citrus lows unfortunately so I can't compare Vietnam with Indonesia.

qc wise imo citrus>gtowns. probably because of lower production number. 

Last edited:
Wife took the L like a champ on these. Feel bad I couldn't cop for her, but was able to get her a pair of WTKDs. 

Thanks! +1... I was referring to overall quality and craftsmanship.

Since Taiwan-made Jordans seem to be preferred over those made in China, I was curious to see whether Indonesia and/or Vietnam produced a better quality product and also what motivates the brand to change production facilities...

Are they too busy cranking out 2015 quantity Js in China, or is Nike exploring other options?

Nike awards business to whatever plant offers the best pricing with acceptable yield. China's economy is on the rise and their pricing isn't as competitive as it once was so they're awarding other the manufacturers more business.

Can anybody post pictures on their sz 9s here? Im gonna do a legit check on my own when my pair comes just for precaution.

Were these released at NikeTowns at all??...think nike did the same with these as the C&C pack and sent there stock around to NTs......if so any1s NT still have them left??...thanks

Were these released at NikeTowns at all??...think nike did the same with these as the C&C pack and sent there stock around to NTs......if so any1s NT still have them left??...thanks
I dont think they were..I called niketown LA and they said they never got em.

So upset. Bought shoes for my kids for Bday presents from FNl. Everything was good on the way to the house via UPS and all of a sudden today it shows return to sender. I am like WTF! I call UPS and FNL and they say nothing we can do driver said u refused the deliver, I said bull**** driver never came to my house. Both companies basically said o well. Man I wanted to reach thru that phone and snatch both of them thru the phone!! Now on a hunt for 9c and 2y

Last edited:
Wish these would have went up to a 10.. Thought just maybe the 9.5 would be okay since it was so close to my size, but :frown: overall nice shoe though.. Guess i will keep these for trade bait or something.. Idk, im so bummed :frown:

Wish folks was posting more on feet pics
I notice there's RARELY any n feet pics in these threads :smh:
I would like to see how they look
Also anyone switch to the thicker men laces

Wish folks was posting more on feet pics
I notice there's RARELY any n feet pics in these threads :smh:
I would like to see how they look
Also anyone switch to the thicker men laces

When my pair arrives on monday I'll post one. I already got fat SB laces for these bad boys.

Got my pair in the mail and did a laceswap using SB fat laces. I think i should get fat laces that are round. They dont really look good with this shoelace.

I agree about the round laces, but it was good to give the SB laces a shot. They definitely look better than the thin laces that come with the shoe.

What's the sizing like on these
I normally wear a 9 in 11's
Should I stick with the 9 or get a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom