Citrus XI returning 2015?

Yeah. I know a few poll that're let down since they can't cop. I'm just glad I wear a 9.5.

Copping these for my niece, just wish I could get a pair this time around too…

tumblr_ml01gvUPCG1r18fjgo1_500.gif

air-jordan-11-low-2015-citrus-orange-31.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-2015-citrus-orange-6.jpg

No carbon fiber, but I can live with that. :pimp:
Can't believe I'm going to have a chance at copping my grails. :wow:

Last edited:
I have a bad feeling these will be hard to get in that 9.5. Whatever though, I'm SO hype.

I have a bad feeling these will be hard to get in that 9.5. Whatever though, I'm SO hype.

Yeah, that'll prob be the most sought after size.. They should make a bunch since they don't wanna make em in bigger sizes. I'll def give em a shot, esp at 120 or whatever they are.

Jesus I cannot WAIT!!!!
THIS.

While I can't call these grails, they are definitely in my top 10 Jordans of all time. These take me back to some good times when I was the same size as my sister and wore all her Js :lol:. I basically owned these cuz I wore them more than she did.

Whenever they decide to color one of the clear soled model's(e.g. 5's, 6's, 11's) I think they look beautiful. My grail is Sunset 5's, and these are definitely up there. Might have to double up. Kind of sad they won't have carbon fiber, but I will buy regardless.

I dont care if these are a womens shoe these are fire!and kudos to nike extending size range to sz 9.5 as i am a size 9 and that $120 puts the cherry on the topping. I hope these will be easy to cop but i doubt that will happen.

edit: the question will be if these are gonna run TTS like the mens shoe. I have heard that the BHM 1 GS version fit larger than the mens. Can anybody confirm this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom