Citrus XI returning 2015?

No call backs yet and other people in my city have gotten them, my last hope is Shoe Palace. I did a raffle there and then there's one that is first come first serve, don't know if I'm doing that one though....

Got the call for the 9.5.. Im bummed that my girl didnt get her call for the 5.5 tho.. Hopefully she gets lucky between now and then..

No calls for me today. Hit up 3 stores.. I guess im going to sit this one out.. Can't wait to see those pics.!!

Got a raffle winner for Lakewood using my buddy email. Now to see how much I have to pay him to pick it up...lol

I got another call from a Shoe Palace that did a raffle and I missed the call, called back and was told that my ticket was put back in the box. Doesn't really matter though since I'm getting one pair knocked out but I see how raffles are so hard. You have to anxiously await a call and then answer the phone like a ninja to get the shoe.

I got another call from a Shoe Palace that did a raffle and I missed the call, called back and was told that my ticket was put back in the box. Doesn't really matter though since I'm getting one pair knocked out but I see how raffles are so hard. You have to anxiously await a call and then answer the phone like a ninja to get the shoe.
:rofl: Answering the phone is the easiest part lol

Man I just don't understand why it's so tough to get these even in the smaller sizes :smh:

Dudes squeezing they feet in them smaller sizes so they can stunt

Then u got the small footer flourishing

Then the ladies wanna stunt too

Guys out here have ghost chairs set up and a few guys already waiting in them for releases for tomorrow. Smh online is what I'm gunning for.

Fingers crossed first release day attempt.

So Nike.com is a no-go????
Any other sites might have extended men sizes
nerd.gif
I dont trust nike anymore

gun for Champs, Finishline, Footlocker, and Eastbay online for sure...im sure other sneaker stores will have them too...just gotta be quick on the big sizes

Hoping for a 7-7.5 online tomorrow . Do you think there will be free shipping over shoes bigger then 7y ?

Last edited:
Guys out here have ghost chairs set up and a few guys already waiting in them for releases for tomorrow. Smh online is what I'm gunning for.

Fingers crossed first release day attempt.
you sure those ghost chairs aren't for other shoes brah?

I wanted to look for a FCFS, but day yambs was calling me tonight.

*shrug

you sure those ghost chairs aren't for other shoes brah?

I wanted to look for a FCFS, but day yambs was calling me tonight.

*shrug

Yep I'm sure of it. That's why I mentioned release(S) for tomorrow. If they in the front of the line I'm sure they' scoop up a pair of each if they could.

Back
Top Bottom