City of Philadelphia Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Worst sports fans ever.
don't confuse passionate for worst. they can be annoying and obnoxious, but they're passionate and will stick with their team to the end.

i've never really been to philly except to visit a college. going in june for the sox/phillies series, looking forward to it.

someone from philly...lemme know where to get a good cheesesteak. pats and genos obviously...but theres gotta be some even better lesser known places

Steaks on south..or Jims steaks...both on south street...waaaaaaaaay better than pats or genos...pats n genos just get all the publicity

Originally Posted by jawn piece

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Philadelphians would boo Jesus if they had the chance to.
laugh.gif
well i guess thats better than having no passion..if he came down from the clouds in a golden chariot wearing a mets Cowboys fitted id probly chuck a miller lite at him
fixed
laugh.gif

It is like a lot like NYC but less touristy, less expensive, with better street food (no disrespect to NYC Pizza though) and with better historical sites. Itis my favorite East Coast City and near the top of my list of cities outside of California in which I would enjoy living.

If I score as well on the LSATs as I believe I will, there is no doubt I will apply to UPenn Law. My profs, who went there, tell me I would be a perfect fitfor me. That would be a great experience if it came true because I plan on living most of my life in California but would love to sojourn to a big,cosmopolitan city that has totally different feel from LA.

The city of dallas and thecowboys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>eaglesand philly.

laugh.gif
at the way Philly dudes get offended when someone who lives on theoutskirts of Philly claims "they are from Philly".

wassup with these so called Philly Gangsters dancing to sh** like this

roll.gif

Go-Go > this garbage

If I had to move to Philly I wouldn't even be mad. I'm not one for big cities but I love the vibe of Philly.

I still want to know who caters for the Benjamin Franklin museum. I had Pat's and someone else who was suppose to be the top and the one at the Museum wasthe best.

i love west philly... a lot of my fam lives/from there... food is great

cheesesteak & water ice FTW
pimp.gif

I love my hometown. I have to agree to venture past the tourist joints of Pats and Genos. Steve's Prince of Steaks...you gotta hit that.
Love my teams and my neighborhood.
Airkeung88 prob talking about the Reading Terminal Market or the Italian Market.

Back
Top Bottom