Clark's Desert Boots...purchasing online and need help!

Trying to catch the online sales before fall comes around. I'm a first time buyer of Clark's and have a few questions.

1. If I wear a size 11 in Nike/Jordan, what size should I shoot for? I hear people say size down but I want to know by how much...

2. I'm looking for these colors. Not sure if they are the same as these are two different pics.

fxb70g.jpg

29bblf.jpg

Trying to catch the online sales before fall comes around. I'm a first time buyer of Clark's and have a few questions.

1. If I wear a size 11 in Nike/Jordan, what size should I shoot for? I hear people say size down but I want to know by how much...

2. I'm looking for these colors. Not sure if they are the same as these are two different pics.

fxb70g.jpg

29bblf.jpg

I always buy a size down for dress shoes/shoes that aren't sneakers. Even 1.5 sizes in certain loafers n stuff.

I always buy a size down for dress shoes/shoes that aren't sneakers. Even 1.5 sizes in certain loafers n stuff.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I say go in to a local store and try on the shoe, then you'll know for sure.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Some people can go .5 size down to almost 2 sizes down.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I personally go from an 11.5 to a 10.5 in a boot or loafer.[/color]

I just go with my true size, though im sure I could comfortably fit a half size smaller.
Go to Nordstrom Rack. They always have various colors of Clarks DB for a bit cheaper than retail. Amazon also has them sometimes cheaper.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I say go in to a local store and try on the shoe, then you'll know for sure.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Some people can go .5 size down to almost 2 sizes down.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I personally go from an 11.5 to a 10.5 in a boot or loafer.[/color]

I just go with my true size, though im sure I could comfortably fit a half size smaller.
Go to Nordstrom Rack. They always have various colors of Clarks DB for a bit cheaper than retail. Amazon also has them sometimes cheaper.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

clarks has a sale? link?
I've been looking on 6pm.com. Clarks also has some colors on sale. But I was browsing ebay and those prices trump the other websites. If you have Ebay
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

clarks has a sale? link?
I've been looking on 6pm.com. Clarks also has some colors on sale. But I was browsing ebay and those prices trump the other websites. If you have Ebay
pimp.gif

I have a number of pairs of Clarks Desert Boots and I always cop a full size smaller.

they fit perfectly.

beeswax ALL day!
pimp.gif

the black ones are solid too.

I have a number of pairs of Clarks Desert Boots and I always cop a full size smaller.

they fit perfectly.

beeswax ALL day!
pimp.gif

the black ones are solid too.

Back
Top Bottom