Clash Of Clans - Epic Combat Strategy Game for iOS & Android

oh damn, so you just started?? 

How you liking the game?  

You should be able to get enough gems by clearing debris and saving in about a month if you are lucky

oh damn, so you just started?? 

How you liking the game?  

You should be able to get enough gems by clearing debris and saving in about a month if you are lucky

I love the game. I cant what till my stuff upgrades to the point I dont have to raid for resources and can focus on my village.

laugh.gif
 I'm at TH9, ready to upgrade to TH10, and I still need to raid on the reg to be able to keep my builders active

I try to pull 2 mil+ gold a day, I play way too much 
ohwell.gif

:lol:  I'm at TH9, ready to upgrade to TH10, and I still need to raid on the reg to be able to keep my builders active

I try to pull 2 mil+ gold a day, I play way too much :\

damn lol do me a favor look at my village and see what I need to upgrade first. My name is the same on here as there.

I have enough from Mining for another builder now. That's the only real purpose for gems I guess? Other than speeding up stuff right

Last edited:
Anybody have a good clan I can join? I've been joining randoms and it's terrible

Join us Big Richards is our clan name. With the white and black shield. We are real active. 12-2 in war

Last edited:
I'm trying to join a clan as well... s/n is "dunes"

will have a stronger donate to receive ratio, looking at 3-1 or 2-1 ratio at least.

Back
Top Bottom