CLASS ACTION clothing vol. support independent clothing!

What's up NT?

I'd like to introduce you to Class Action Clothing, a Los Angeles based independent clothing brand.

A class action is a lawsuit brought by a representative member of a large group of people on behalf of all members of the group. Here at CLASS ACTION, that is precisely the ideological foundation our faction represents. We are harboring a collective movement to retaliate against the mundane and the senseless. We support substance and artistic freedom, fully recognizing that we are bound only by the limitations of our imaginations. Emancipate your mind from mental slavery.

This is our first line of many more to come. We've initially received much support and have been able to land a spot on Digital Gravel. Check us out at CLASSACTIONclothing.com. Or add us on Facebook.

Any comments, critiques, or criticisms are more than welcome.

Join the movement.

cover.jpg

lineup.jpg

page1.jpg
page3.jpg

page5.jpg
page7.jpg

page9.jpg
page11.jpg

What's up NT?

I'd like to introduce you to Class Action Clothing, a Los Angeles based independent clothing brand.

A class action is a lawsuit brought by a representative member of a large group of people on behalf of all members of the group. Here at CLASS ACTION, that is precisely the ideological foundation our faction represents. We are harboring a collective movement to retaliate against the mundane and the senseless. We support substance and artistic freedom, fully recognizing that we are bound only by the limitations of our imaginations. Emancipate your mind from mental slavery.

This is our first line of many more to come. We've initially received much support and have been able to land a spot on Digital Gravel. Check us out at CLASSACTIONclothing.com. Or add us on Facebook.

Any comments, critiques, or criticisms are more than welcome.

Join the movement.

cover.jpg

lineup.jpg

page1.jpg
page3.jpg

page5.jpg
page7.jpg

page9.jpg
page11.jpg

Kaws wants his eyes back.

The Vodka shirt is okay, the rest of the shirts are used toilet paper because all I see is doo-doo smeared on the front.

Kaws wants his eyes back.

The Vodka shirt is okay, the rest of the shirts are used toilet paper because all I see is doo-doo smeared on the front.

Nice idea and nice large print on a few of those. Good start i'd say.

page3.jpg

GIVE me that one and i'll get you lots of free advertising.

Nice idea and nice large print on a few of those. Good start i'd say.

page3.jpg

GIVE me that one and i'll get you lots of free advertising.

better than most of that stuff that gets posted on here...

wheres that dude with gold shoes
nerd.gif
saw some pairs on eBay like a month ago

better than most of that stuff that gets posted on here...

wheres that dude with gold shoes
nerd.gif
saw some pairs on eBay like a month ago

Back
Top Bottom