Clear pics of Raging Bull *Red Suede* & *3M* Vs Added

Anybody have thoughts on why these look so much different than the green beans? Both are 3M right? Curious, but also wondering because I want to know what theshade will be on the shoe.

Im definitely feelin this pack. Anyone know of an online store taking pre orders?

pimp.gif

im feelin those i didnt like em at first but there growin on me........ i still gotta see em in person

lookin for last short XIV's sz:11 DS plz!!!!!

i might have missed it because i work alot but my boy that works for footlocker said this are coming out may 9 i thought it was may 30 th any word?

th 3Ms are so clean! I havent been in NT in a while and what a welcoming surprise any info on these???

Originally Posted by shoeheadlao

The 3m's are fire, but one good scuff and its all bad. I was hating on the red suede at first, but they're ok.

I thought the 3M was supposed to be pretty scuff-resistant?

Anyway, I don't really care... 3M's are fire. Already got my 2 pair on reserve at my local spot. Yall can keep the reds (luckily my spot splitspacks).

I've heard that these are gonna be released in similar #'s as the CDP's (and at pretty much the same spots). But don't quote me on that.

This is really a nice pack. The reds are a classic in my book, and the black pair is pretty nice as well. I will be picking up this pack on release day. Itsamazing how much better these look than the nubuck XII.

I really want these. They come out at the end of the month right?

Anyone in Dallas, TX trying to copp them, please PM me so we can get these kicks

Just to let you guys know the name on this pack has changed to: Fire and Ice Pack instead of Raging Bull Pack

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Just to let you guys know the name on this pack has changed to: Fire and Ice Pack instead of Raging Bull Pack
Interesting.. wonder what sparked the name change?

Back
Top Bottom