::: Cleveland Browns @ Oakland Raiders ::: The Black Hole ::: 10/16

This is a BIG game for us....

RunDMC needs another game like the first 3 weeks.

Peace

Unless hillis runs wild, the browns will have no chance. We have no offense...or defense.

Browns are coming off a bye so theyll be ready. Itll be a physical game like the raider jets game. Dont sleep on colt mccoy just See browns pats game last year

I'll be in attendance on Sunday. First game of the season for me. Hopefully we jump off to an early lead so we can just pound the ball in the ground the rest of the game.

Just Win Baby.

We always play The Raiders tough down there, word to the blocked Phil Dawson Field Goal few years back.....

We are coming off a bye, so hopefully that fixes our offense issues a bit but this is Daaaa Raiderssssss 1st game back home since Al Davis passed, we have no shot

Really wished I could go to this game. The HoT is gonna be crazy.

Those going, make sure you arrive early and pack away the tailgate early. Gonna be an Al Davis tribute before and during the game. I wonder they will show a video of Davis making a pre recorded speech to the nation.

I hope they come out with a DVD of todays events. Show scenes throughout the HoT, video tributes, player testimonial, etc.

Getting my morning started on the right foot with a shot of Jameson before heading out to the Coliseum. 
Go Raiders. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom