CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
for what reason are they trying to trade shump for? We need his defense.

Last edited:
Thanks for the memories Andy, met him few times, really nice guy. Trade is pretty much a wash, Andy didn't play this year and doubt Frye gets many minutes.

WELCOME TO CLEVELAND CHANNING FRYE!

Sad to see Andy go, but we got better and saved some money

Plus we still have the trade exception? :nerd:

Like it.

trade exception is still there but i read no more moves will be made, actually saved a lil money with the Andy trade, REAL SAD to c him go

Synergy Sports Tech
‏@SynergySST
Channing Frye is shooting 51% on unguarded catch and shoot jumpers and 50% on pick & pops in the half court the majority of which are 3s.

TIME 2 ROLL

View media item 1920643
Today's surprise purchase. I was in my local outlet store and thought I saw wine and gold buried at the back. You don't see Cavs gear here very often so I bought it for about $15.

Just taking the stickers off and bending the brim while I wait for the game...

Oh man, 53 weeks ago Dion Waiters was still a Cavalier. I still can't believe that Griffin managed to trade him.

K Dawg what's up man?

Cool purchased. I got stupid apparel. Will post it when I get to my computer.

Good W :pimp:

I have a bit now - the wine warmup jacket from a few years ago, the grey adidas team t-shirt, authentic throwback shorts from about 10 years ago, some tees. I have the Jersey from Lebron's early years but I picked off all the letters and numbers and now regret it.

I've been wanting another jersey for a while but can only get the crap replicas or authentic in limited designs - which are a bit expensive. I'd like the blue one in a decent looking swingman. My wife might be visiting her sister (and new baby) soon so I might orde something she can bring back.

That's my first Cavs hat ever though. I've got a bunch of Indians ones, a couple Browns and even a Lumberjacks hat!

Last edited:
Still don't get why they go away from Love when he is on and playing well.

One of those off games.

Need to respond.

Still don't get why they go away from Love when he is on and playing well.

One of those off games.

Need to respond.

And tristan Thompson played bad. Not only did he have zero points but also only 6 rebounds. Mozgov should have more the ball instead of Lebron shooting bricks.

What do Cleveland fans think of lebron playing a more perimeter oriented game since he's been back in Cleveland?

Watching him in Miami, it was amazing to see him maybe take only 1-2 3-pointers a game and play more in the post. I think that's where his best and most efficient basketball was played.

Still, you're #1 in the east and one of few teams that can at least challenge the Warriors

What do Cleveland fans think of lebron playing a more perimeter oriented game since he's been back in Cleveland?

Watching him in Miami, it was amazing to see him maybe take only 1-2 3-pointers a game and play more in the post. I think that's where his best and most efficient basketball was played.

Still, you're #1 in the east and one of few teams that can at least challenge the Warriors
I'm just hoping he's in "chill mode" waiting for playoffs to roll around and save some energy.  We've got way too many shooters for him to even consider standing out there like that!  He definitely played really well in the playoffs last year in comparison to the regular season.  I thought Kyrie definitely was our "go to" for the first 82 last year.  We'll see how it goes this time around.  I like what Lue is doing with Love- he definitely deserves to get all the touches he's been getting the past few weeks. 

I know he's been injured but Mo has been such a let down this year.

Really thought he would be that energized player off the bench that would spark the offense but he's been a non factor.

Nice answer to the Det performance.

MO has been a let down, he held us down for 15 games but coming off the bench, son can't even get minutes, washed.

Though i still think that offense is not an issue of the cavs to beat the warriors or spurs. We need better team defense. Nba has been soft with those new rules and those floppings. It's becoming a more non-physical game in the nba like it used to be before the late 1980s.

Talk about a stinger. Terrible last 4 minutes of the game.

Still not worried about Raptors in playoffs but I am worried that we have yet to click all year. Last year around this time is when we were clicking and heading in full throttle. We need a strong March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom