CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me in the Fools wildiing Thread, we don't care
roll.gif

Ended up getting a replica Larry O'Brien Trophy, so far we have took the belt everywhere and it has gotten crazy love and huge conversation piece. Can't wait to take the trophy out this weekend, Im sure reaction will be the same.

If you guys ever catch me in the city, feel free to say what up, kick it with Larry, have a drink, this for The City!!
those 2's 
pimp.gif

not gonna happen sir kdawg, no wai

look like jr is gonna go closer to the route Double T took last year, not a matter of if, just a matter of when

Kenny Gabriel has left the Cavs offer on the table to gho plai for a team in russia

Deandre Liggins signs a CAMP DEAL

Now that JJ has re-signed it looks like there is 1 roster spot left, i could be wrong. imhho might wanna look for a pg ? backups for KI are currently Mo and Kay Felder

:rofl:

hope all y'all are doin well, schedule should be amnnounced in 2 weeks or so :smokin

I hope not. It came up in my Twitter feed as a rumor a few days ago but I haven't seen anything since.

i saw it on the fronr of espn.com about 2 weeks ago, was suggesting IF anyone should make a move for him it is boston. even if he wanted out which we all know he doesnt , other than gs, bos would be the last place on earth id see him. he will retire a Cavalier. i thought the number being tossed around is 45mil/3 years and since he gave up ALOT last year i think that is pretty fair. GET IT DONE DAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESS THA PIPELAYER

View media item 2124325

:wink:

PRE SEASON SCHEDULE

Wednesday, October 5 vs. Orlando 7:00 PM Quicken Loans Arena

Saturday, October 8 vs. Philadelphia 7:30 PM Quicken Loans Arena

Monday, October 10 at Atlanta TBD Philips Arena

Thursday, October 13 vs. Toronto 8:00 PM Quicken Loans Arena

Friday, October 14 at Chicago 8:00 PM United Center

Tuesday, October 18 vs. Washington 7:00 PM Value City Arena at
The Jerome Schottenstein Center
– Columbus, OH

Mo changed his mind and has decided to retire. Now we're a bit short at the point - Kyrie and a rookie.

Birdman!!! Miss that guy. Glad Cleveland finally got a chip. All my dads side of the family is in Youngstown and were so happy. Still don't like lebron though, I'll leave it at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom