CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough loss, man I have been out of town but since that 8 game win streak we have looked terrible, no ball movement, nothing, I know it's only December but Still, we look so out of sync. I guess long as we play 500 ball till Kyrie/Shump comeback we should be ok.

great 4th quarter , horrible OT, like killerj said its only dec. the losses arent that bad, its HOW they r losing that is bad.

kyrie is back at full on for PRACTICE, shouldnt be too much longer I CANT MOTHERLOVIN WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gmae tonight vs the maimi winners should be fun, always is :evil:

Dave McMenamin –

In the locker room James Jones was talking about how his contract doesn't let him ride horses. Timofey Mozgov: "In Russia we ride bears"

:rofl:

ONWARD !

tired and a lil richer after the lifetime nike contract, good on him !

Dave McMenaminVerified
‏@mcten
Per Mo Williams' Snapchat, he underwent an MRI on his L knee today. Tweaked it vs MIA. Blatt said it came back negative. Probable for POR

por game switched to league pass, gpt bumped from nbatv for tha warriors/ind

who thinks Kyrie and Shump will be back within the next 4 games ? maybe just 1 of them ????? hhhhmmmmmmmm...............................

HERE THEY COME Y'All !

Last edited:
Big W today from a confidence standpoint.

Definitely think Kyrie and Shump are both coming back for the same game.

not sure when that'll be though.

Yeah, that was a good win. Looked bad at the beginning.

Is it just me or did the jerseys look different? Almost like they had an extra piece of material between the body and the sleeve - a stretchy piece?

They definitely played better anyway.

Is it just me or did the jerseys look different? Almost like they had an extra piece of material between the body and the sleeve - a stretchy piece?

Yeah, I also think they redesigned the sleeves. Look more loose. Maybe Lebron told them to do it before he hulks them again :wink:

Yeah, I also think they redesigned the sleeves. Look more loose. Maybe Lebron told them to do it before he hulks them again :wink:

I saw an quote where he said he just wears what is hanging in his locker and he hadn't asked for any changes - but clearly Adidas didn't want the same again so would try and prevent it.

I like the shorter shorts - they were getting ridiculous - but I think he needs a size up in them and his jersey. He doesn't need to go full Mamba or anything but it just looks like he could use a little more room. He often fiddles with the armholes even on the regular jerseys.

He just needs a shorter inseam on the bigger shorts.

Looking at the schedule in terms of opponents I feel like the 20th at home against Philly is the perfect game for both Kyrie and Shump to make their debuts.

Christmas would be their 3rd game at that point.

Honestly I'm still in the mindset of not brining them back until they are 200% yes 200.

Any of my Cleveland NT bro's want to help me out...

My wife is from Cleveland and a huge Cavs fan, for Christmas I was going to surprise her with a road trip there and Jan 2nd Cavs tickets vs the Magic. Only thing is we have never been to the Q . Are there any specific sections in regards to seating that are better views than others? Of course I can't spend a whole grip on them :rolleyes but I just want a good view for the game.

Also what about Dinner places?

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Any of my Cleveland NT bro's want to help me out...

My wife is from Cleveland and a huge Cavs fan, for Christmas I was going to surprise her with a road trip there and Jan 2nd Cavs tickets vs the Magic. Only thing is we have never been to the Q . Are there any specific sections in regards to seating that are better views than others? Of course I can't spend a whole grip on them
eyes.gif
but I just want a good view for the game.

Also what about Dinner places?

Any help would be appreciated!!!
Whats up!  How much are you looking to spend?  Are you going to bid on flash seats listings?  Or buy straight from the Q?  Obviously the seats with the best view are at half court, but that comes with a given price.  I'd say a cheap "cluster" of sections in comparison to the half court would be 128/130/131 (Cavs bench is 127).  So if you want to get in the area close to the Cavs bench, I'd look into those sections- and obviously the closer behind the backboard, the cheaper it gets. 

As far as restaurants, East 4th Street is always a good place to walk thru, although you'll be waiting.  For drinks, hop on yelp and check out Corner Alley (newly remodeled bowling alley/bar), Society Lounge (1920s vibe "Speakeasy" bar).  For food- I'd say Barrio Downtown, which is right across the arena.  It's a cheap, casual build your own taco/bowl place.  East 4th also has Greenhouse Tavern and Butcher & Brewer, which are a little more hipster.  After the game, check out The 9 Hotel- which is a must for all my tourists!  Go to Vault, which is a really nice lounge/"club" in the hotel basement.  This is where Manziel used to live and got into his hotel fight haha.  Kevin Love may or may not still live in one of their apartments too.  One last suggestion:  If you feel like driving a couple blocks, West 25th street is poppin.  Town Hall is probably the most popular restaurant in CLE now.  Also on west 25 is Great Lakes Brewing Co (Christmas Ale!) which offers tours throughout the day, Market Garden, Bier Garden, Nano Brew.  I'd say the best drink in CLE is at Porco's tiki lounge.  It's got an odd vibe to it, but you won't find a better crafted bartender in the city.  That should leave you with more than enough options/probably confusion, but any of these spots will be good for you. 

Last edited:
Whats up!  How much are you looking to spend?  Are you going to bid on flash seats listings?  Or buy straight from the Q?  Obviously the seats with the best view are at half court, but that comes with a given price.  I'd say a cheap "cluster" of sections in comparison to the half court would be 128/130/131 (Cavs bench is 127).  So if you want to get in the area close to the Cavs bench, I'd look into those sections- and obviously the closer behind the backboard, the cheaper it gets. 

As far as restaurants, East 4th Street is always a good place to walk thru, although you'll be waiting.  For drinks, hop on yelp and check out Corner Alley (newly remodeled bowling alley/bar), Society Lounge (1920s vibe "Speakeasy" bar).  For food- I'd say Barrio Downtown, which is right across the arena.  It's a cheap, casual build your own taco/bowl place.  East 4th also has Greenhouse Tavern and Butcher & Brewer, which are a little more hipster.  After the game, check out The 9 Hotel- which is a must for all my tourists!  Go to Vault, which is a really nice lounge/"club" in the hotel basement.  This is where Manziel used to live and got into his hotel fight haha.  Kevin Love may or may not still live in one of their apartments too.  One last suggestion:  If you feel like driving a couple blocks, West 25th street is poppin.  Town Hall is probably the most popular restaurant in CLE now.  Also on west 25 is Great Lakes Brewing Co (Christmas Ale!) which offers tours throughout the day, Market Garden, Bier Garden, Nano Brew.  I'd say the best drink in CLE is at Porco's tiki lounge.  It's got an odd vibe to it, but you won't find a better crafted bartender in the city.  That should leave you with more than enough options/probably confusion, but any of these spots will be good for you. 

My Guy!!!!!! Repped!!

I was going to use the Flash Seats listings and bid on a couple ones there! Your help was very much appreciated!! I will let you know where/what I choose and how everything went!!

@CavsJoeG:

2015-12-11 15:10:13 UTC

#Cavs G @imanshumpert is active for tonight's matchup in ORL; @TheRealJRSmith, who's under the weather, will not go, per Coach Blatt.

:smoking

RIP HOT ROD WILIAMS 53 yrs young :-(

Last edited:
Best seats I ever had at the Q were the first row of the middle deck, probably about halfway between mid court and the basket. You were high enough up that the view was great but obviously near the court.

Looks like C107 on the chart. I can't remember paying too much but that was pre-Lebron and the place was half empty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom