Cleveland Police Slay 12 yo boy in playground..VIDEO

Damn, thats wrong of the police runnin up on the dude.  Use your sirens and talk to him first, damn!

lil homie shouldn't be pointing that **** randomly at a park though.

Yea of course he shouldn't have been pointing it

But at the same time, cops rolled up directly on him. Their intent was to shoot son. Common sense would tell the cops to pull up a couple yards from son, use the car as a shield, draw guns if necessary, then see what the kid does. I'm sure the kid would say "it's a toy" and drop it. But the cops ain't even give him the chance. There really just rolled up right to him, hopped out and shot him

Might as well
Cr%25C3%25ADtica+DREED+3D.+Actores+y+personajes.+Olivia+Thirlby%252C+Karl+Urban%252C+Lena+Heady+%25281%2529.jpg

:smh: I don't know how to feel anymore.

RIP to that kid. Condolences to his family and friends.

For the record... 911 did not rely info to the cops that they think it's a toy.... Cops were told someone was holding a gun...
I don't know how it 'really' works, but the 911 operator is there to answer calls and inform the appropriate division for help.  I've never heard about the operator needing to 'relay' information to officers this way.  Don't cops have their own 'code' and 'station'?  I think so!

And seriously, when you get a call about someone waiving a 'gun', are you really going to give them a benefit of a doubt?  Given the types of out of world crimes that's been happening, I don't think so.

What the cop said, did, etc. is another story.  It is really tragic though, but what's the story behind the kid playing w/ a BB gun w/o the orange cap?

Crazy. I grew up playing at that very same rec center (Cuddell). Even kicked it on those tables in the gazebo where he was shot at. :smh:

RIP Tamir.

there needs to be better parenting and not let kids have fake guns and waving it
im not justifying what the cop did or not but people need to stop putting themselves in this same situation. Im dreading when cops pull up on someone and do not act accordingly and innocent people are injured/killed because they thought it was a fake when in fact it was real

I'm from Bedford heights, but I spent majority of my youth n teens at my grandmothers house on mlk

Last edited:
So you jump out the car yelling at a TWELVE year old kid, "show your hands"!?!?!?!??
I can't take anymore of this crap.
I mentor a group of teenage young men, and it's time for me to tell it to them like it is.
They see what's happening but don't know the root cause of it all.

there needs to be better parenting and not let kids have fake guns and waving it
im not justifying what the cop did or not but people need to stop putting themselves in this same situation. Im dreading when cops pull up on someone and do not act accordingly and innocent people are injured/killed because they thought it was a fake when in fact it was real

You think they acted accordingly this time?

Rolling up on someone like that? No conversation, no discussion. No attempt to peacefully defuse the situation. If you think someone has a gun why would you get so close? Why shoot at the first sign at them reaching for a gun you haven't seen? Cop couldn't park his car 10 yards away and talk to the very calm child?

You're dreading the hypothetical day where something unlikely to happen happens? But show nothing when a little kid ACTUALLY died, not hypothetically.

You guys are DISGUSTING. Scum of the earth. You absolutely are justifying what the cop did. You know you are too. Pretty sad the society we live in. 12 year old kid dies and still nothing.

cops expect the worst when approaching suspects of color. not saying it's right or wrong, but that's the way it is. at this point, i'm surprised that people are still surprised.

You just cant look dangerous.
Don't have any visible weapons, real or fake.
Don't have any black skin of any shade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom