Clipse feat. Kanye West - Kinda Like a Big Deal *DIDN'T THIS DROP TODAY?*

sick.gif
sick.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Clipse & Cam'? Good god this forum is about to explode...2,000 page thread, im callin it.

...NT's wet dream...them three on a track...talk about a 2,000 pg thread...nt would crash...c'mon wit the BS and just drop some new !%!*...don'tgive no dates cuz when u don't follow thru, you look stupid...

Originally Posted by dland24

Why would it come out today? When do albums come out on Mondays?

Since when were we talking about the album ? This is the first single to Till The Casket Drops.

so just to clear things up Kinda like a big deal isnt the first single? Its the street single and they have something else as the first single...

Am I the only one one looking forward to the Clipse x Kanye now that hes rapping again apposed to Clipse x Cam?

Kinda Like A Big Deal is gonna be epic, son.

Originally Posted by alcapone

Am I the only one one looking forward to the Clipse x Kanye now that hes rapping again apposed to Clipse x Cam?

Kinda Like A Big Deal is gonna be epic, son.

Niketalk will crash once any of these songs leak.

Originally Posted by alcapone

nah ur not the only one. I could go without Cam on a Clipse track. But Clipse & Kanye will be serious

Might be a blessing in disguise. Why drop a single of this nature (from what I've read the track ft. Kanye is crazy) with the album being months away frombeing released.. I say wait a month or two and start dropping stuff... music, videos, etc. and hit the summer hard.

That yuku wizard kept popping up...I thought that meant the song came out, and NT crashed...o well

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The track is pushed back and the video shoot is part of the reason and because they are still mixing and adding other vocals and %%+#.

Clipse gonna drop two street singles before we get the official first single.

- Clipse feat. Cam'ron & Pharrell
- Clipse feat. Kanye West

are gonna be the street singles then the official single. Clipse are going in."

Oh mannn....

laugh.gif
@ Brother's Thorton

Why do they stay moving weight though?

Also RE: If Niketalk crashes when a clipse song drops.....

roll.gif

NT crashing when some wack frisco albums drop is more plausible....

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

They got us out there like...

crackhead.jpg
i think that's the point.
laugh.gif

wonder how many fiendin for this here gon' be coppin legally though..
tired.gif
smh.gif

but anyway, we're gonna need another server when that cam feature drops..

make a clipse appreciation thread someone an put me on to them besides grinding and mr.me 2

and its hard to believe that any celeb is pushing...wheres the proof,who would get weight from a celeb someone would just steal it or wouldnt respect them

Originally Posted by cronicmole

and its hard to believe that any celeb is pushing...wheres the proof,who would get weight from a celeb someone would just steal it or wouldnt respect them
Are you serious. they pushed got big and now they dont get they hands dirty. they just sick back relax and take tokes of the marijuana smoke.

Back
Top Bottom