Clipse vs TI?

Are The Clipse talking slick about T.I.? "Wishful thinking, wolfcrying they got em//We cross every T and every I we dot 'em / Before we snitch weburn it down like sadam and still say nothin even in hells bottom"

Man what kinda JohnnyCage202 vs. WhenISayDingle celebrity deathmatch thread is this?
laugh.gif

That line did sound like a jab to me though...

"If he claim KING and he claim BEST, then I guess youcan call me GOD, there's none higher" > snitching *%# Tip.

have u ever heard of cross your t's and dot ur I's. i believe that is what he was referring to. the clipse are to good to start beef with random people
btw
Clipse TI

And so it begins.

Pushin' buttons shot callin'.
Ns not ballin', just doin' alotta loud moufin' and hotdoggin'.
I got the ***+ locked from Atlanta to New Orleans.
VIRGINIA, Mississippi, Kentucky - I RUN ALL THAT!!

pimp.gif

Pusha gonna run TIP spot, u see him in the videos now settin u shop, bout 2 make himself an household name.
Who wouldn't tho, TIP nice and all but its a race and he took a major L, Pusha bout bout 2 slide in that slot and eat TIP alive.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

"If he claim KING and he claim BEST, then I guess you can call me GOD, there's none higher" > snitching *%# Tip.
OP line + that = *chin scratch GIF*

Funny they defended Rick Ross but no love for TI
laugh.gif

Its an obvious shot. I don't think its coincidence to mention T and I then the next line mentions snitching.

Ask Vic $%% T.I.P they still lynchin in the south!!!!

atleast the way I heard it... I could be wrong just trying to do my best nter impersonation and feed the fire.
laugh.gif

doesnt really matter...when i heard the line i thought the same thing, but at the end of the day, you wont hear a response.

Push and Mal are nice as hell - you can't deny them that - but you ever wonder why they throw jabs at Jay, Wayne, Baby, Tip and nobody ever responds?

That's because they only matter on NikeTalk.

rhkbgh.jpg

Catch up Ns.

but we both kno the Grammy's are a shamockery...like they give a %$!$ about a Grammy...
laugh.gif
...but i dont think they were taking shots at Jay...Wayne yeabut thats cuz wayne opened his mouth...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

"If he claim KING and he claim BEST, then I guess you can call me GOD, there's none higher" > snitching *%# Tip.

When I saw this thread I immediately thought of that line from 2 year back, came in here to post it..beat me to it! Anyways I think there won't be no beefbut those are clearly jabs towards Tip no doubt.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Push and Mal are nice as hell - you can't deny them that - but you ever wonder why they throw jabs at Jay, Wayne, Baby, Tip and nobody ever responds?

That's because they only matter on NikeTalk.

rhkbgh.jpg

Catch up Ns.
That argument is out of the window these days...

All that means to me is that more teenage white girls from the suburbs like those artists more than they like the Clipse.

And for the record I've never heard them throw any shots at J...maybe a reference or two but never a "jab"

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

All that means to me is that more teenage white girls from the suburbs like those artists more than they like the Clipse.

Don't act like they ain't try to get more exposure by jumpin' on a JT song years back...

Back
Top Bottom