Closed

Mine came in too :smile: they ship to my friend's house, so he's going to be dropping them off at my place later. Can't wait to have them.

Where you guys sitting? I usually do 119 behind the team's bench but my cousin decided to roll with club level this year.

Section 204 for me row 2. Maddenesque view. lol. 2nd year as a full season ticket holder 3rd year in the seats (bought a half season the first year.) Love them. Right by the entrance and all.

Section 204 for me row 2. Maddenesque view. lol. 2nd year as a full season ticket holder 3rd year in the seats (bought a half season the first year.) Love them. Right by the entrance and all.

Once you start you'll never want to stop man. I'm on my 6th year, took last year off and it just wasn't right :lol:

We're long overdue for an NT summit at a game. Only one I think I'm missing is the home opener, which bums me out big time.

I remember I was all in to get season tickets a few years back. Buut then Hugh Jackson got fired and I backed out. I have a mini pack this year because of the Niner game lol...still don't like Dennis Allen

I remember the **** year Jamarcus became the starter and as much as I should've been miserable every game, it was comedically fun :lol: I just love the atmosphere there.

I'm in 226 I think, new seats so I'll have to double check when I'm home. And I'm down for a summit too, we should all try to get together.

Back
Top Bottom