Closest you got to laying hands on your s/o? What took you there?

E and my girl got into legit fights. Of course I ain't go 100% or she wouldn't be with us anymore
Bruh... What makes you stay with a chick like that? I've always wondered.

You can usually call all that crazy **** in advance. Wouldn't take our arguments having half as much vitriol for me to just walk out.

This crazy Eritrean. Hey, its not love if you don't threaten each others lives a few times. I don't touch broads though, I ended up breaking her windshield 
ohwell.gif
. Hennessy...

I'm crazy she crazy smh idk. 99% of the time alcohol is involved or I verbally go there. I got a slick mouth and in the heat of an argument I can go there, I'm attacking all insecurities, all negatives, dead relatives IDC.

never cared about a girl enough to think about that **** except one.

was drunk and it came into my mind after a heated argument , and i sat down and was like wtf am i thinking. made up and hit it all night til the am .. so i guess it worked out

I'm crazy she crazy smh idk. 99% of the time alcohol is involved or I verbally go there. I got a slick mouth and in the heat of an argument I can go there, I'm attacking all insecurities, all negatives, dead relatives IDC.

You sound like me except the dead relative part. My mouth is realllllllll slick....I can spot an insecurity a mile away

You sound exactly like one of my old homies
roll.gif

Dudes mouth almost gave him a life ending L (Pen not death)

Last edited:

Throw all her **** out my crib, let her retrieve her belongings booty naked.

All the closure I need. Can't mess with a chick, especially taking it a step further and wifing one, that belongs to the world.
this is the right answer . maybe beat tyrones *** too while im at it if hes not to big , if he is pull the strap tell him to get tf outta my house idk who you are . cops come its all good . " ive never seen him before thought he broke in " oh okay

I would never go at Tyrone unless I know son personally. He owes me 0 loyalty son probably doesn't even know I exist. Its 100% on baby girl. If she does some **** like that in my house all I gotta say is clean up on aisle 6. I don't eem care either she getting a super slap from hell. Now if she anywhere else doing it I tossing her **** out.

I would never go at Tyrone unless I know son personally. He owes me 0 loyalty son probably doesn't even know I exist. Its 100% on baby girl. If she does some **** like that in my house all I gotta say is clean up on aisle 6. I don't eem care either she getting a super slap from hell. Now if she anywhere else doing it I tossing her **** out.
your right fam

All facts so far

Let's say you walk in your crib, and see your girl laid up with another man. What do you do?
Dap him for separating the real from the fake.
Then whip his ***.
The put her on blast on NT like homie who forced a ban the other night.

:lol: that thread was funny.

:lol: I think you may be one of my favorite posters.

Pretty much that was the only time I thought about her catching fade...

Saw her car parked out at front, rolled up beside her and saw her hooking Tyrone up, giving him a mean one! :smh:

I had to wait until she was finished and waited for Tyrone to unlock the doors.

But by that time they were done I was already tired of waiting.

Damn Homie
Well at least that's in the past

I'm sure you moved on to better things

Thinking back, I had this ex that use to push me to the limit every time she wanted attention. For example it'd be 3am and we in the bed, I'd be asleep for work the next day. She was unemployed so she had no reason to be up early. So she'd be awake. And shed be pushing me, huffing and puffing, I would ignore it. She would mush my face and grab the sheets off me. So I pushed her off to the edge of the bed in the most non violent way :lol:. All she wanted was some pipe though. After I laid it shed say "that's all I ever wanted". ******* psycho

Saw her car parked out at front, rolled up beside her and saw her hooking Tyrone up, giving him a mean one! :smh:

Son..I have to commend you for your composure.

what happened after the doors were unlocked though

[thread="630913"] [/thread]

bruh u just sat there and watched

bruh you just

sat there 

and let your eyes absorb 

We still together my dudes! :smokin We talked it out, she said I was better anyway so that cheered me up!

I'm cool now, point is, she didn't catch fade! I didn't ein need 2 throw dem pawz!!

We still together my dudes!
smokin.gif
We talked it out, she said I was better anyway so that cheered me up!

I'm cool now, point is, she didn't catch fade! I didn't ein need 2 throw dem pawz!!
bruh? whatever makes you happy but you saw her banging Tyrone and you still with her. Hows your confidence bro sounds like it could use some work. finding a new girl aint **** drop that disloyal ***

Last edited:
I thought it was obvious but I guess not. :lol: Guess I need to work on it more.

DC heallppp!!! :nerd:

Last edited:
Only chick I tee'd was some fat drunk girl who I didn't know, she hit me in the head with a box. I told her not to and her dumb *** did it again and got rocked. She earned that.

was drunk and it came into my mind after a heated argument , and i sat down and was like wtf am i thinking. made up and hit it all night til the am .. so i guess it worked out

You sound like me except the dead relative part. My mouth is realllllllll slick....I can spot an insecurity a mile away

oh so yall them loud talking everybody can hear you type dudes when yall get the alcohol courage in you

oh so yall them loud talking everybody can hear you type dudes when yall get the alcohol courage in you
Nah man , who said I get in fights every time I drink ? All i said is the time i thought about it was when we were arguing drunk . Thats all bruh

Hit, nah. play some ball and go extra hard? Ya.

One time in my sleep, I head butted the **** outta wifey. she was mad hurt too. Forgot what dream was about but apologized did some 4play and had sex after :smokin

Hit, nah. play some ball and go extra hard? Ya.

Bruh u ever resulted to dirty tactics on da court B?

Had a girl that played for UConn serving dudes up on the court few years ago.

She set a screen and iso'd me out :smh: Tried to cross me... my body went full force the other direction, so I purposely threw my elbows up (word to Cholo)

She left da court with a bloody nose and didn't come back... all the dudes low key dapped me!

I'm actually quite reserved but congrats on that big *** reach. What's that backhanded compliment older white people love giving black people ...I think it goes "you're very articulate" yeaaaaa that's the one a lot of them say to me

And I don't even get "drunk" btw...not really my thing these days and when it was I just be chilling. Pathetic *** reach

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom