Clown Attacks Sweeping the Nation [IT Remake Coming 2017]

Are people actually being attacked? I'm just hearing about sightings, no attacks

That's what I thought at first...Most "incidents" sound harmless though. It's kinda funny how people are freaking out about this -- if it's just sightings and no real harm has been done.

[h1]Penn State Creepy Clowns: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know[/h1]

Published 12:37 am EDT, October 4, 2016 
Updated 3:08 pm EDT, October 4, 2016
2 Comments

By Jessica McBride 

Reports of creepy clowns at Penn State caused supposed “riots” as mobs of students engaged in “clown hunting” on October 3.

The groups of students – reported to be, minimally, in the hundreds – roamed around the Pennsylvania campus until early in the morning of October 4 after clowns were supposedly spotted at Penn State.

It was the latest bizarre report of supposedly creepy clowns terrorizing communities and campuses. See a list of clown reports from around the country. From South Carolina to Wisconsin, reports of creepy clowns have terrorized people, resulted in arrests, and put schools on lock down.

Some people called it a clown “riot.”

By some reports, there were 1,000 students who joined in the clown hunt. Other reports said hundreds of students were chasing clowns. The official estimate was that 500 students joined in the clown searching mob, said CentreDaily.com.

Word spread that “three clowns” had been seen on campus.

There were reports that police were shutting down streets because of clown sightings on the Penn State campus. People said part of the campus was on lock down. 

Some students posted that people were chasing after supposed clowns with hockey sticks. 

http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/creep...ampus-college-threatening-video-pennsylvania/

Sigh. Was hoping this stupidity wouldn't be posted.

The fact that the media is running this will only make it worse. So far it's just fun and games, but some will get shot at some point...No doubt.

Are people actually being attacked? I'm just hearing about sightings, no attacks

That's what I thought at first...Most "incidents" sound harmless though. It's kinda funny how people are freaking out about this -- if it's just sightings and no real harm has been done.

I think this all started a couple of weeks ago.

There were a number of legitimate clown sightings and a couple of varying reports of different instances of clowns trying to lure kids into the woods in the part of town where the sightings were happening.

Some kids said the clowns were living in an abandoned house isolated in the middle of the forest.

Police investigated, found the house, it wasn't abandoned, no evidence of clowns but someone was living there. That person wasn't suspected of any wrongdoing and police moved on.

I'm forgetting what town this was in but weird stuff. :lol:

Last edited:
Its inevitable but social media is only going to make this worst. So many copycats that gon end up getting g themselves killed

:lol: at that penn state article

In my mind I imagine them finding a legitimate clown actually doing a job and them going crazy on him

:lol: at that penn state article

In my mind I imagine them finding a legitimate clown actually doing a job and them going crazy on him

It reality that would be dope. Mob of students protecting their school from a clown.

But they saw an opportunity to riot and took full advantage of it :lol:

Even here in Chicago there was a story about a clown approaching kids near a school this morning

I live right next to the woods, so I'm a little more alert than I usually am when I walk to/from my car :lol:

[h1]Penn State Creepy Clowns: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know[/h1]

Published 12:37 am EDT, October 4, 2016 
Updated 3:08 pm EDT, October 4, 2016
2 Comments

By Jessica McBride 

Reports of creepy clowns at Penn State caused supposed “riots” as mobs of students engaged in “clown hunting” on October 3.

The groups of students – reported to be, minimally, in the hundreds – roamed around the Pennsylvania campus until early in the morning of October 4 after clowns were supposedly spotted at Penn State.

It was the latest bizarre report of supposedly creepy clowns terrorizing communities and campuses. See a list of clown reports from around the country. From South Carolina to Wisconsin, reports of creepy clowns have terrorized people, resulted in arrests, and put schools on lock down.

Some people called it a clown “riot.”

By some reports, there were 1,000 students who joined in the clown hunt. Other reports said hundreds of students were chasing clowns. The official estimate was that 500 students joined in the clown searching mob, said CentreDaily.com.

Word spread that “three clowns” had been seen on campus.

There were reports that police were shutting down streets because of clown sightings on the Penn State campus. People said part of the campus was on lock down. 

Some students posted that people were chasing after supposed clowns with hockey sticks. 

http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/creep...ampus-college-threatening-video-pennsylvania/

Happy valley is weird as ****...I'm not messing around with clowns or townies there in general lol

Joint look like a town straight out of a 80s horror movie

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...essed-as-clown-in-sterling-heights-police-say

STERLING HEIGHTS, Mich. - Sterling Heights police reported two separate incidents Tuesday involving men dressed as clowns scaring or attacking residents.

A boy was injured Tuesday evening by a man dressed as a clown in the Sterling Estates mobile home park, police said.

Police said the clown placed a knife on the boy's arm. It's unclear if the clown purposely cut the boy or if the boy was cut when he moved away from the knife.

The incident happened around 7 p.m., police said.

Sterling Heights detectives are investigating at the scene.

Police said two women reported a separate incident in which three men dressed as clowns scared the women with baseball bats.

Maybe a few do. I've seen someone actually tweet that there's no evidence against him so people need to stop bashing him.

Last edited:
I mean of course there's gonna be a few idiots out there.

Dude basically implying that the aggregate student body and community accepts a serial pedophile as one of their own.

From my understanding, the reality is more like the community is divided over how to and/or whether or not to, remember and honor the legacy of Joe Paterno in an appropriate manner, which is a slightly more nuanced issue.

Last edited:
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...essed-as-clown-in-sterling-heights-police-say

STERLING HEIGHTS, Mich. - Sterling Heights police reported two separate incidents Tuesday involving men dressed as clowns scaring or attacking residents.

A boy was injured Tuesday evening by a man dressed as a clown in the Sterling Estates mobile home park, police said.

Police said the clown placed a knife on the boy's arm. It's unclear if the clown purposely cut the boy or if the boy was cut when he moved away from the knife.

The incident happened around 7 p.m., police said.

Sterling Heights detectives are investigating at the scene.

Police said two women reported a separate incident in which three men dressed as clowns scared the women with baseball bats.
Welp that's my area. I see a clown run towards me with a bat rip to that clown

that thread was amazing. Wasn't it in Michigan or something? We had google maps, google earth and everything on that sign. Lol I can see why dude didn't want to go, trespassing can get you killed.

Yep :lol: think it was Craigmatic who was the OP

Getting a clown costume to scare people in my neighborhood....

Curious though, is anything they're dong illegal though?

Well, besides the luring kids thing.

But I'm talking about if I were to be outside in a clown costume just standing there.

You're gonna hit me with your car or arrest me?

Curious though, is anything they're dong illegal though?

Well, besides the luring kids thing.

But I'm talking about if I were to be outside in a clown costume just standing there.

You're gonna hit me with your car or arrest me?

You're definitely getting pressed by someone around my way.

"But but but I wasn't doing anything" just isn't gonna check out around here. :lol: :smh:

You're definitely getting pressed by someone around my way.

"But but but I wasn't doing anything" just isn't gonna check out around here. :lol: :smh:
Period. Unless it's Halloween or u at a bday party there no reason for it. I honestly look at em like a threat, sorta like a ski mask in a way Cuz i can't see your face for real. Dudes can clown up and rob people and u Couldn't point em out if u tried.

Back
Top Bottom